Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
WANTED: Native Speaker for 3.5 Hours This Week (5000 NT dollars)

First   Previous   Next   Last
Sappho
New PostCreated: 2008-06-19, 02:12 AM CET  Subject: WANTED: Native Speaker for 3.5 Hours This Week (5000 NT dollars)  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

WANTED: Native Speaker for 3.5 Hours This Week 

Qualification: a native speaker (If your study/degree is about Arts of Humanity, that will be great!)

Date: either day from 06/19-22

(One day from this Thursday to Sunday)

Time: about three and half hours

Place: any coffee shop near MRT station in Taipei

Payment: 5000 NT dollars for three and half hours

(Besides, I’ll pay for the drink/meal expense in the coffee shop)

Job:

Because my English writing is like Chinese, I’m suggested to find a native speaker for proofreading. As a result, I would like to buy three hours of a native speaker. In the three and half hours, the native speaker needs to check my writing and correct grammar mistakes in my paper. I won’t ask the native speaker to change the simply writing of my paper into excellent one. All I want is fluent and flawless writing. My paper is an analysis of an American novel. 

BTW, the length of the paper is about 80 pages (double spaces, and my writing is very simple), and you can ignore sections of my footnotes (I have forty footnotes...). I won’t ask you to finish correcting the 80 pages in 3.5 hours, but if you could, that would be wonderful. If you spend less than 3.5 hours finishing proofreading the thesis, that’ll be great and I'll still pay you 5000 NT dollars. If you cannot finish proofreading the thesis within 3.5 hours, it's OK and I'll still pay you 50000 dollars~

It’s very urgent. Please feel free to contact me if you’re interested in the three-and-half-hours job. Thanks~

My email:

My cell phone number: 0928-260-337

(If no one answers the phone, please leave messages about your name, phone number, and brief self-introduction. I’ll connect you ASAP)~

sandy
New PostCreated: 2008-08-01, 04:37 AM CET  Subject:  Re: WANTED: Native Speaker for 3.5 Hours This Week (5000 NT dollars)  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Do you still need someone to proofread for you?

Contact me asap if you do.

Regards

Sandy

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search