Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Bushiban owner looking for partner

First   Previous   Next   Last
Thomas
New PostCreated: 2009-06-01, 07:20 AM CET  Subject: Bushiban owner looking for partner  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

I am a British bushiban owner and I am looking for a partner from September onwards. I am going to take a Masters in Applied Linguistics and would prefer not to have to sell my school. I am therefore willing to give the right applicant 50% ownership of my school for no capital investment. Ideally I am looking for a westerner who is married to a Taiwanese, has at least 3 years teaching experience, and is entrepreneurial. The last of those is the most important.

I will only take 50% of any profit above 70,000NT a month. Any profit up to 70,000NT you can keep 100%. My wife and I will be able to provide support, but in general you will have complete control of the day-to-day running of the school. I will be studying in Oxford from mid-September to June next year, but my wife will remain in Taiwan until December. I am only looking for someone who is prepared to commit 100% to the business.

If you are interested in finding out more please call me on 0916618461.

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search