Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Taipei nightlife

First   Previous   Next   Last
David
New PostCreated: 2005-11-29, 03:41 PM CET  Subject: Taipei nightlife  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi!

I want to know some night clubs and bars discos which are interesting to check out. If you are a real night animal you might post some of your favorite hot spots in here.

cool

thanks

lounge bar
New PostCreated: 2006-08-30, 02:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: Taipei nightlife  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Roxy JR on Shi-Da road lane 80 or 82 you can’t miss it is pretty good. Young intellectual crowed.

Roxy 99belongs to the same owner and is Jin-Shan south road near Taiwan Shida University. Cool place for dance, drink, and stuff.

Room18 on 22 Song-Show road

Club 45 on He-ping east road Sec1 used to be bigger though. It’s a bar with lots of smoke, cocktails, tequila, beer, and red cheeks. It’s a must sometimes.

DV8 Basement bar with billiard and darts kind of Irish pub. It’s on 223 or225

Jin-Hua street

Blue not on

ShiDa Road
at the corner of shida and Roosevelt road 4th floor.  It’s all Jazz live music 4 times a week.

Eden on 98 Zhong-Xiao East road 11th floor is just what it sounds like.

B1 lounge bar On 71 Ai-Guo east road is a dance and disco pub for young student kind a crowed.

Others pubs I’ve heard off but don’t really remember what they were like (too drunk)

Are AXD NR.8 Jilong road section 1

El Barrio Dunhua south road section 2.

And the old TU jazz and disco bar which used to have jazz live concerts pretty every night with DJ. before and after performance. However, the owner has changed and I haven’t been there for quite some time. It’s on Nr.249  Fu-Xing South road section1 in the basement.

If you got something, better help me out here before I got a liver problem checking out those places myself.

Don't drink and drive!

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search