Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Legacy

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 01.12.06, 15:34     Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: PUNISHER 2

Zitat:
    NRAMA: Are you still working on the sequel to The Punisher?

JH: We’ve been planning one. We’ve been working on one for about two years.

NRAMA: What’s the status on that?

JH: I think we’re going to do it. I think there’s a high likelihood that we’re going to do it. There are many issues involved in the sequel. One has been the timing between my schedule and Thomas Jane’s schedule. The major one has been the content of the script and we’ve been wrestling with script issues for two years now. In other words, normal Hollywood stuff. Once those script issues are resolved and I think they’re going to be resolved very quickly, I think we’re going to make another one.

NRAMA: Will it be done in an urban area?

JH: This will be done in an urban area and Jigsaw is the villain.

NRAMA: Are you taking any specific storylines from comics or are you starting fresh?

JH: The storyline is original but a lot of the situations and the character Jigsaw, of course, is from the comic. But the story arc itself is original. Let me give you some insight into the script problems. The script problems, again, mostly relate to budget. Lionsgate wants a very intense urban action film but at the same time there’s not a corporate will to spend an enormous amount of money on the film nor should there be. This is a specialty film with a very rabid but smaller canvas. So what we’re trying to do is figure out a way to shoot a really intense urban action film with lots of violence and lots of intense, gritty action for a price and that involves a lot of script work. You’ve got to figure out how to do big, extravagant, action-based stuff but do it for cheap. We’re probably also going to have to shoot in a weird place.

NRAMA: Right, but at least it’ll be an urban weird place.

JH: Yeah, exactly. But remember, the city of Tampa is urban. So it’s not like we didn’t shoot the original in an urban place. We did shoot it in an urban place. It’s just a place that didn’t look anything remotely like Manhattan. We are going to set this next film in Manhattan. But we can’t shoot in Manhattan. It’s just too expensive. So we’re going to have to fake Manhattan but we’ll do it really well and that takes time and planning. But it’s set in New York. That’s set in stone. That will never change.

The Punisher is a wonderful franchise, a very unique character but it’s not for everybody. This is not Pirates of the Caribbean. Marketing people have a term called “four quadrant entertainment”. Four quadrant entertainment is a work that appeals to every single demographic in the United States. That’s not the Punisher, so that affects that affects a lot of the marketing positions and budget positions. This is show business.
Quelle: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=92646

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 518 von 739
Gehe zu:   
Search