Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Jake Gallows
Leader Of The Infamous Ghost Rider Gang

New PostErstellt: 21.04.07, 20:05     Betreff: Re: NEW JOE'S FRIDAY - JEDEN FREITAG ZWISCHEN GENIE UND WAHNSINN

Okay.

1. Can you give us an update about the Foolkiller limited series ? You still want to publish that one, i hope ?

2. Any chances about new 2099 Comics ? If not, please keep Spider-Man 2099 in Exiles.

3. I was wondering if there will be a second Essential Punisher ?

4. Would it be possible to publish some of the never released Punisher Stories. e.g. that Savage Land GN, that Chuck Dixon wrote ?

5. Garth said "Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears" would be Part 2 of an trilogy. Could you give us any insight, what Part 3 will be about ? I would be most interested in who will be the host and when it will be set.

6. It have been anounced 2 years ago that there will be a anthology with supernatural characters. Will this title still be published ?

7. Why do you decided to reprint Amazing Spider-Girl as Trade and not as Digest ? Of course, i wish you huge success with that, but i'm kinda fearing that the Digest buyers won't buy the Trade, because it do cost a little bit more.

8. Any chances that you reprint the Ghost Rider series from the 1950's that have been published by Magazine Enterprises ?

www.punisher-warzone.de

oder

www.thepunisherfanpage.de
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 2.690 von 5.243
Gehe zu:   
Search