LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
(2-5)Date: Monday, October 29, 201

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
elaine95
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 02.01.20, 07:07  Betreff: (2-5)Date: Monday, October 29, 201  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The Patriots saw their 15-point halftime lead disappear over the course of the second half and the last remnants of it evaporated when Tyreek Hill took a Patrick Mahomes pass 75 yards for a touchdown with just over three minutes to play in Sunday night’s game.Patriots quarterback Tom Brady‘s reaction to that play might not have been what you’d imagine. When Hill busted loose Damien Harris Buffalo Bills Jersey , Brady said that he was happy that the Chiefs weren’t going to use up a lot of clock before getting into the end zone.“Yeah, you know, we had confidence,” Brady said in his postgame press conference. “I think, I鈥檓 glad when he was running 鈥?Tyreek was running to score 鈥?I said, 鈥楪ood, score quick.鈥?Because then we had enough time. They had one timeout left, and it gave us a little time to go down and kick the field goal. So Youth Drew Bledsoe Jerseys , I don鈥檛 know if we punted tonight. Did we punt? So, no punts. You know, I still think we missed some opportunities out there, but made some situational plays when we needed it, the short-yardages 鈥?you know, we really lost the game last year on some short yardages, and I thought we were pretty good in it tonight. So, that was a real positive.”In addition to not punting Drew Bledsoe Jerseys Stitched , the Patriots didn’t have a penalty on a night where a fourth down stop and a fumble were the only things that kept them from putting points on the board. The Chiefs had two interceptions and a punt, which adds up to just enough difference to make them losers for the first time in 2018. [Patriots fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Patriots survey)After a one-week absence, the New England Patriots will return to prime time this week – although, technically speaking, they will only play next week: the Patriots will play the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football. While New England is the clear favorite to win the two AFC East rivals’ first matchup of the seasons, divisional games always have their own dynamicBefore we get ahead of ourselves, however Youth Kevin Faulk Jerseys , let’s find out how you can watch the contest:New England Patriots (5-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-5)Date: Monday, October 29, 2018Kickoff: 8:15 p.m. ETLocation: New Era Field, Orchard Park NYSB Nation affiliate: Buffalo RumblingsTV: ESPN, with Joe Tessitore (play-by-play), Jason Witten (color commentary), Booger McFarland (sideline) and Lisa Salters (sideline)Local radio: 98.5 FM The Sports Hub, with Bob Socci (play-by-play) and Scott Zolak (color commentary):For additional stations Kevin Faulk Jerseys Stitched , please check out the broadcast information on patriots.com.National radio: Westwood One with Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), James Lofton (color commentary) and Ross Tucker (sideline)Online Streaming: WatchESPN, Fubo.TV, DirecTV, NFL Game Pass (International Viewers)Line: Patriots -13.0Over/Under: 44.5Additional Information: The Patriots provide an in-depth breakdown on their website.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search