LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
While his health has betrayed him again and again

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 03.12.18, 07:03  Betreff: While his health has betrayed him again and again  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

in recent years Youth Khalil Mack Jersey , the Bears’ Kyle Long hasn’t let his injuries diminish any of his off-the-field work. So even as Long recovers from a right foot ailment that will keep him out for most of the rest of the Bears’ 2018 season, that stance and modus operandi is likely to continue. For his efforts and commitment to supporting the US military community, Long was named the Bears’ official nominee for the eighth annual USAA Salute to Service Award on Friday. The USAA and NFL hold a joint distinction in picking a league member that best exemplifies what the award is all about. All 32 teams have a nominee, and you do not have to be an active player. You can be a coach, front office executive Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey , and even a team legend. Other notable nominees that stand out alongside Long is the Browns’ former stellar left tackle Joe Thomas, 49ers general manager John Lynch, and Packers running back Aaron Jones. Past famous recipients include the Vikings’ Jared Allen in 2014 and Ravens head coach John Harbaugh in 2013. Finalists for the actual award will be announced in January, and the honor will be bestowed upon at the annual NFL Honors on Saturday February 2nd before the Super Bowl.An undoubtedly nice boost to Long’s morale as he works to return for the Bears’ stretch run this year. Robert is the Editor-in-chief of The Blitz Network (subscribe here!), the managing editor of Windy City Gridiron http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/bobby-massie-jersey-authentic , and writes for a host of other fine publications. You can follow him on Twitter @RobertZeglinski.Wednesday open thread: How many times will the Lions have a 100-yard rusher in 2018? I’m probably breaking news here, but the Detroit Lions have not had a 100-yard rusher in a single game since Thanksgiving in 2013, when Reggie Bush hit 117 yards against the Packers in a Detroit blowout 40-10. Now that I’ve given you that stat that you are certainly hearing for the first time, it’s time to look forward to when that streak is finally going to end. Interestingly enough, I asked that question right around this time last year. How many times will the Lions rush for 100+ yards during the 2017 season? Here were the results:Yep. Only 26 brave souls said the correct answer: 0 games. And while there was plenty of optimism about the running game and a healthy Ameer Abdullah last year Womens Dion Sims Jersey , there is significantly more this year. Second-round pick Kerryon Johnson looked like the real deal when we briefly saw him in the preseason. First-round pick Frank Ragnow looks like he’s ready to throw some bodies around in the running game. And the Lions are actually starting the season with their starting five offensive linemen (relatively) healthy. So I ask again:How many games will the Lions have a 100-yard rusher in 2018?My answer: This question is more difficult than in other years simply because it looks like the Lions are set up to have a running back by committee type of rushing attack. LeGarrette Blount will get his carries. Johnson will certainly get a bunch of touches. Even Theo Riddick is likely to get 2-5 carries a game. But it’s going to happen this year. I guarantee it. And if I’m wrong, we’re going to highlight it next year and point to how gullible I was. Hell, I said Abdullah was going to hit the mark “at least three times” last year. I’m not going to be quite as bold this year. I think Kerryon hits it twice in 2018. Don’t make me look like an idiot again, Lions. Just get this stupid monkey off our back for good.Your turn.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search