LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Customized New York Jets Jerseys

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
huangjian123
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.03.19, 03:00  Betreff: Customized New York Jets Jerseys  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

One of the first tasks of any new head coach is to fill out his coaching staff. Adam Gase himself singled out this job as his top priority during his introductory press conference. Gase is still in the relatively early stages of the job www.jetscheapshops.com , but his staff is starting to take shape. The Jets have officially announced the hirings of his defensive coordinator and special teams coach. Other reports have suggested there are strong favorites for the jobs of offensive coordinator and offensive line coach (arguably the most important position coach hire).On today’s podcast I offer some thoughts on these new and potential Jets coaching candidates. Some bring good things to the table. Others bring less desirable traits.Thank you for listening to the show. You can subscribe to Locked on Jets on iTunes and Spotify to have the podcast directly delivered to your device for the ability to listen on demand. Birmingham Bowl: Memphis Vs. Wake Forest (12:00 PM EST, ESPN)RB, Matt Colburn, Wake Forest (#22)Colburn is a fluid, compact runner that isn’t afraid to stick it between the tackles. His vision and quickness spring him to the second level constantly. He has a 2nd gear as well to run away with it.Armed Forces Bowl: Houston Vs. Army (3:30 PM EST, ESPN)CB New York Jets T-Shirt , Isaiah Johnson, Houston (#14)Johnson will need some work and areas such as footwork and technique, but he is a nice long corner that the NFL loves. He also shows some nice aggression against the run.Dollar General Bowl: Buffalo Vs. Troy (7:00 PM EST, ESPN)WR, Anthony Johnson, Buffalo (#83)Anthony is probably the biggest name playing today New York Jets Hats , and he has a great matchup as well. Johnson is the kind of receiver that isn’t amazing at any one thing, but does everything well. That has worked well for him in Buffalo, maybe not at the next level.C, James O’Hagan, Buffalo (#77)O’Hagan is a local guy from Long Island, and has a background in wrestling. You can see it on the field in the way he balances body weight and hand usage to get leverage.CB New York Jets Hoodie , Blace Brown, Troy (#18)Blace is a nice long corner that has good closing speed, and timing when crashing down onreceivers. He has the long speed to hang with deep threats. He shows some good physicality as well.Hawai’i Bowl: Louisiana Tech Vs. Hawai’i (10:30 PM EST, ESPN)Edge/IDL, Jaylon Ferguson, Louisiana Tech (#45)Ferguson is a tough Cheap Customized New York Jets Jerseys , hand in the dirt kind of a defender. His long arms, hand usage and strength make him a terror to move off the ball. He can be an early down DE, or add some weight and play inside. WR, John Ursua, Hawai’i (#5)After getting knocked out of 2017 with an injury, Ursua has bounced back nicely in 2018. He is a craft slot receiver who always seems to find that soft spot. I just wish he had better speed.LBer www.jetsauthorizedshops.com , Jahlani Tavai, Hawai’i (#28)Tavai has a high football IQ and does so much work before the snap. His quick diagnosing, good angles and sure tackling technique make him a solid LBer prospect.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search