Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
lw789
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 12.12.18, 04:23     Betreff: majors. He is back in the Nation Antwort mit Zitat  

Cesar Millans Welpenschule: Die rich...
HOUSTON (7-6) at INDIANAPOLIS (9-4)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 6 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD — Houston 8-5, Indianapolis 9-4SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 21-4LAST MEETING —Colts beat Texans 33-28, Oct. 9, 2014LAST WEEK — Texans beat Jaguars 27-13; Colts beat Browns 25-24AP PRO32 RANKING — Texans No. 15, Colts No. 7TEXANS OFFENSE — OVERALL (15), RUSH (4), PASS (24).TEXANS Defence — OVERALL (25), RUSH (15), PASS (28).COLTS OFFENSE — OVERALL (1), RUSH (18), PASS (1).COLTS Defence — OVERALL (18), RUSH (13), PASS (22).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Texans have won two straight overall and three straight on road but are 0-12 all-time in Indy. ... Houston is 3-1 vs. AFC South this season with only loss coming at home vs. Colts. ... Texans lead NFL with 29 takeaways and need two to break franchise record, set in 2011. ... RB Arian Foster has scored touchdown in seven straight games. ... QB Ryan Fitzpatrick has thrown six touchdown passes and no interceptions since reclaiming starting job two weeks ago. ... DE J.J. Watt is coming off three-sack game at Jacksonville and now has 14 1/2 sacks, league-leading 41 quarterbacks hits, 20 tackles for loss, five fumble recoveries and five touchdowns — one against Colts on Oct. 9. ... Watt needs one pass defenced to join Jason Taylor only players with 10 sacks and 10 passes defenced in same season twice since 1991, and 2 1/2 sacks to break Mario Williams franchise career record (53). ... WR Andre Johnson needs four catches to become second-fastest player with 1,000 receptions. Sunday would be Game 168. Former Colts receiver Marvin Harrison achieved feat in 167 games. ... Johnson needs five catches to pass Hines Ward for No. 9 on NFLs career list. ... Houston runs ball league-high 51.6 per cent of time. ... Colts will clinch second straight AFC South title with win or tie. ... Indy has won three straight overall, four straight against Texans and 11 straight vs. division foes. ... WR Reggie Wayne can grab Colts franchise record for games played and wins, breaking ties with Peyton Manning (208 games, 141 wins). ... Indy has scored 20 or more points in 20 straight games. ... WR T.Y. Hilton has 31 catches for 611 yards and six TDs in five games vs. Texans, including 223 yards and one TD in October. Hilton needs 5 yards to join Wayne and Marvin Harrison as only players in franchise history with 1,300 yards in single season. ... K Adam Vinatieri is NFLs only kicker to not miss field goal (27 of 27) or extra point (44 of 44) this season. Hes made 33 consecutive field goals. ... Indy needs one win to tie New England for most seasons with double-digit wins (13) since 1999. ... Andrew Luck needs four TD passes to tie Peyton Manning for second most (85) in first three seasons of career.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Brett Hull Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Authentic Robert Bortuzzo Jersey . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. http://www.cheapbluesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-david-perron-jersey. -- Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season. Authentic Tony Twist Jersey .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday. Authentic Bob Plager Jersey . Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that on Wednesday night.PHOENIX -- Theyre former Yankees, clubhouse neighbours and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers. That gaping hole at first base might be filled in 2014 by lefty Lyle Overbay and righty Mark Reynolds. Each player signed a minor league deal with an invite to spring training, meaning theyll have to prove themselves -- again -- to stick around. "Its really an uncomfortable feeling," said manager Ron Roenicke, drawing on his own experiences in the majors. "I like that theres competition but I tell you what its a nervous time. I dont have fond memories of spring training." This spring, its Overbay and Reynolds who will be trying to impress Roenicke. Reynolds, 30, has a feast-or-famine reputation with 202 homers in his seven seasons in the majors with a career .233 average. He has struck out at least 154 times in each season since 2008, including 223 strikeouts in 2009. But Roenicke sees some hope in the stats. Last year between the Indians and Yankees, Reynolds had 154 strikeouts with 51 walks, about a 3-to-1 ratio. "He sees pitches. He waits for the pitch he wants to hit," Roenicke said. "Hes not up there hacking at everything, and I think thats the difference." Its a little tough on Reynolds having to win a job going into his eight season in the majors. He is back in the National League though, where he came up with the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2007. "Honestly, I was just looking for the best place to get at bats. Come in and have a good spring and kind of prove myself all over again," Reynolds said. Reynolds isnt usually that far from Overbay. Theyve got lockers right next to each other in the clubhouse. On Wednesday, there they were sitting next to each other taking a brief break during a sunny afternoon in the dugout during batting practice. And there waas Overbay yelling out to Reynolds across the usual morning clubhouse din to pass on a reminder that it was time for a meeting.dddddddddddd Overbay, 37, is back in Milwaukee for the first time since the 2005 season. It was after that season that Overbay was traded to Toronto in a deal that opened up first base for Prince Fielder. Since then, there have been stops in Pittsburgh and Arizona before spending 2013 with the Yankees. Overbay hit .240, though he did have a renaissance of sorts with 14 homers and 59 RBIs, both highs for him since 2010. It was with the Yankees, with the aid of hitting coach Kevin Long, that Overbay said he got the lower half of his body on track with his swing for the first two-thirds of the season. Overbay said he got untracked again the last two months, so he wanted to focus this off-season on regaining what he lost. "Sometimes when results arent happening, you resort back to your other path," Overbay said Wednesday. "So those are the kinds of things I wanted to get in muscle memory, so that when I came here and I could it through this whole year." He might potentially be the best defensive first baseman on the Brewers roster. Overbay is also a solid clubhouse presence who appears comfortable with what he needs to do in the latter part of his career. No guarantees yet with the Brewers. Besides Reynolds, returning veteran Juan Francisco, along with younger or less heralded players like Hunter Morris and Sean Halton are also in the mix at first. But without taking a swing in a game, Overbay has made an impression Roenicke. "I like what he has to say out there. I like what some of the younger guys have already come to me and said about him, that doesnt happen that often," Roenicke said. "So hes a guy that were really happy to have in camp." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 208.800 von 217.645
Search