LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Singles Travel

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
bargeprawns
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.05.19, 10:10  Betreff: Singles Travel  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

From a 24 time traveler with OAT, it is surprising about the treatment being received.A last minute travel availability - 2 openings for double accommodations with a $1,600 savings per person. There are also 2 single accommodations available on this same trip. They say that I can go on the trip but would have to pay the additional $1,600.When looking at a trip with a single availability on the main trip, a single availability on the pre trip but only double availabilities on the post trip, they would not accommodate me.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
fuppetbed
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.05.19, 10:11  Betreff: Re: Singles Travel  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

They keep sending me brochures with their special discounts even though they are not applicable to my solo travel.When I look to make a reservation for multiple trips online, it shows a $500 savings or $1,000 savings for the trips that I am interested to book but not applicable for singles.

gaironerous
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.05.19, 10:11  Betreff: Re: Singles Travel  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat: fuppetbed
    They keep sending me brochures with their special discounts even though they are not applicable to my solo travel.When I look to make a reservation for multiple trips online, it shows a $500 savings or $1,000 savings for the trips that I am interested to book but not applicable for singles.
The ill will OAT has created by discontinuing solo slots/discounts, etc. is HUGE. I just checked the Last Minute Travel Deals and they are incredible if you are a "couple". I have one more trip, my 10th with OAT, scheduled for October. What is happening is insulting and unfair to solo travelers. Such a shame.

bargeprawns
Mitglied

In previous years, I have booked both special deals and last minute deals, as well as full priced trips. I have never relied on the special prices, but appreciated it when I could get a “deal”. Most of my trips have been “full price”

fuppetbed
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.05.19, 10:12  Betreff: Re: Singles Travel  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat: bargeprawns
    In previous years, I have booked both special deals and last minute deals, as well as full priced trips. I have never relied on the special prices, but appreciated it when I could get a “deal”. Most of my trips have been “full price”
Hopefully, they'll revise their rules as there are many solo travelers that would want to avail the promos. Indeed, a very disappointing moment for solo travelers.

gaironerous
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.05.19, 10:12  Betreff: Re: Singles Travel  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This thread , coupled with the thread "Has Anyone Been Bumped From a Departure Date?" appears, IMHO, to be addressing a number of practices and policies the company is attempting to change to be more competitive. It is evident that the Company finds its cash flow declining and has concluded that needs to be addressed. I need not comment as to what those changes are, as they have been very well discussed previously in any number of threads. But inherent in this is possibly the surmise that the Company's overall share of the market is declining, and someone has decided that that needs to be stemmed. Company policies have to be addressed to both, which appear to be somewhat mutually exclusive. IMHO, I believe the Company is considering a change in its business model, to create a second or upper level of trip, open to everyone, but aimed primarily at those who are not necssarily budget-conscious and have a bit more money to spend.

bargeprawns
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 27.05.19, 16:57  Betreff: Re: Singles Travel  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Online-Pattaya is a convenient tourist service for booking popular tours in Pattaya. Available services: meetings at Bangkok airports, taxi from Pattaya to the airport. Group and individual transfers to Koh Samet, Koh Chang and other islands. Free transfers to popular malls and spas. Visa service for those who want to prolong their stay in Thailand. We offer the best prices for your holiday in Pattaya in 2019.

Pattaya excursions

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search