LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
When it comes to

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 27.08.19, 04:07  Betreff: When it comes to  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

When it comes to being late, this is a mistake every ordinary person will make. Even Mr. Lu Xun, a famous writer in China Newport Cigarettes, was scolded by the gentleman when he was younger. In order to reflect, he engraved the word "early" on the desk and alerted himself to attend school on time. I have had similar experiences with Lu Xun. I still remember that it was a rainy morning on the day of the late arrival. I was sitting in the car and found that the rain was so big that I couldn��t see the traffic lights in front of me. This caused the traffic that was already congested to be blocked by traffic jams. The harsh horns sounded one after another. A voice fell in my ear and accelerated my heartbeat. The minute hand on the dial has been approached by 6 words step by step, and the sound of the cymbal is very emotional. What bothers me more is that because I didn't bring an umbrella, I could only put my bag on my head after getting off the bus, and then I quickly ran to the school Newport 100S. At this time, the minute hand has passed the 7 characters, and according to the school regulations, it is necessary to record more than five minutes late. I can't help but feel a little panic, remembering the tragic experience of class A last time. A classmate, like me, usually enters the school gate with almost no ringing. One time, somehow, he was late for 5 minutes. When he entered the school gate, he was arrested by the teacher who was on duty. He left his name on the late record. To make matters worse, when he was downcast, he was caught by the class teacher. Well, it was a question, and the subsequent slap in the face, and a review was inevitable. As the witness of the incident, since then, I have been afraid of being late. I don��t want to be in this pit. When I walked to the school gate, I first looked around and found that there was no duty. Teacher. "This is really strange. Is this kind of good thing happening to me?" I thought as I hurried into the campus and pretended to be nothing. I didn't go too fast, but my heart was awkward. When I turned a corner and couldn't see the door, a stone in my heart finally fell to the ground. Can pass this, there is a pass! The class teacher always strolls to the class from time to time during the morning class, and it is hard to say if he will meet him. So my cat fell down and sneaked close to the back door of the classroom and found that the class was noisy. When I found such a scene, I was relieved, and then I ventured into the classroom. Sure enough, there are no teachers in the classroom. I swayed to my seat and sat down, as if I had a victory. It was not easy to be late, but it was not easy. Later, I learned through my classmates that it was a morning when the teacher was called to a meeting to make my "nothing." But when I calm down and think about it, I understand that my behavior is really a big mistake. I was late when I was late. I also concealed the fact that I was late. This is another mistake! I can't lose my integrity after violating the school rules. After such self-reflection, I suddenly became very open, yes, it doesn't matter if I am late, the most important thing is to know what can be done and keep the integrity! I decided to go to the teacher after class to confess what I was late Parliament Cigarettes.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search