LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Eric Berry could practice this week Ed

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.09.19, 04:25  Betreff: Eric Berry could practice this week Ed  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

REPORT:itor’s note: An earlier version of this post said that Eric Berry will practice this week. It has been corrected to could.We have been keeping you posted—as of Monday http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-terrance-smith-jersey , it has been 37 days since Kansas City Chiefs safety has taken a practice or game field.That streak could reportedly be coming to an end, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.Berry has been sidelined since August 11 with a sore heel. He missed the Chiefs’ entire preseason and the team’s first two regular-season games with the injury. Here was a head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder on Berry 12 days ago:“I know there has been a lot of questions about Eric Berry,” Burkholder said. “I know coach (Andy Reid) has said that it’s day to day. It is literally day to day. He won’t practice [Wednesday], but he’s spent a lot of time with us. He’s improving, he’s getting better every day and so we’ll continue with that process.”The Chiefs have been consistent in saying Berry has been improving since then Womens Travis Kelce Jersey , but he had yet to practice. We should find out more with Chiefs head coach Andy Reid scheduled to speak at Noon Arrowhead Time.Should the Chiefs try to bring back Marcus Cooper? ESPN’s Bill Barnwell released an article Thursday outlining 11 sensible midseason NFL trade ideas, and why they make sense. You can read the full piece here. When it came to the Kansas City Chiefs, Barnwell suggested they trade with the Chicago Bears (Hey, Matt Nagy) for cornerback Marcus Cooper, sending a seventh-round pick to bring the ex-Chief back. Cooper was a member of the tandem Chiefs play-by-play announcer Mitch Holthus famously called “The Magnificent Seven” back in 2013 De'Anthony Thomas Jersey , when John Dorsey and the Chiefs had the top waiver spot on waiver wire weekend. As it turns out, the only player member of the seven left on the Chiefs right now is Ron Parker, and he had to leave and come back. I digress.Cooper played really well for the Chiefs his rookie season, when he recorded three interceptions and 21 passes defensed. But as the Chiefs acquired more talented cornerbacks, his role was gradually phased out. Cooper was eventually traded to the Arizona Cardinals. Fast-forward to now. The Chiefs current cornerbacks are Kendall Fuller http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-eric-murray-jersey , Steve Nelson, Orlando Scandrick, Charvarius Ward, Tremon Smith and cornerback-safety hybrid Josh Shaw.Where would Cooper fit? I think an argument could be made he’d be fourth on this list and could potentially battle Scandrick for the third spot. Plus, since the Chiefs were supposedly moving money around to bring Earl Thomas Womens Dustin Colquitt Jersey , who came with an $8.5 million cap hit, the Chiefs could surely manage Cooper’s. If the Bears agreed to Barnwell’s terms—a seventh—I wouldn’t hate it.Would you?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search