Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.12.19, 06:23     Betreff: No fault car insurance - loss of use Antwort mit Zitat  

Der große Gatsby [Blu-ray]
My father got into car accident. it was not at fault accident. They determined that the car is totaled. We went through the at fault drivers insurance which is Nationwide. We filed claim day after the accident. However we didnt received any calls for two weeks.

Anyway, nationwide is offering us only $3300 including tax and title fee. I looked on local listing from cars.com, autotrader have cars with similar mileage listed for over $4500. Its 2006 sonata GLS model with 129k miles on it. since last year we spent over $1500 to replace parts on the vehicle.

I was on the phone with the adjuster Today. I asked about the loss of use compensation. they said nationwide does not compensate loss of use vehicle and its state law. they have not contacted us for more than 14 days. Now they are telling us to rent a car for 10 days only.

I am still waiting for revised CCC report to come back. I want to know if my father is entitled to loss of use.
he lives in pa. He is using my secondary car at the moment.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 196.294 von 216.644
Search