LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
To wait and return to Diablo IV matches for me

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Gamerzone
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 28.02.20, 04:28  Betreff: To wait and return to Diablo IV matches for me  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

That does'nt matter anymore if Diablo IV will emerge. They simply showed us they true faces they reveal'ed that tehy do not fucking care:-RRB- so even they'll make Diablo IV on computer personaly I am not going to play with it and will not buy it:-RRB- tooo long to wait and other matches are wayyyyy better now f.e POE so there's no point to wait and return to Diablo Gold matches for me :-RRB- cuz I did not like other games that they have, Diablo was the only game that I liked and it on mobile now. The buy doesn't have anything to do with anything amigo, besides your own e-peen. I'm part of this group that certainly is insulted by p.. You're joking me believe spending a 1/5 of everything you did matters with optimized Diablo IV games really are.

Hell, a 1k rig can run Diablo IV games insanely. Not that 4k ultra realistic, where you are able to count the blades of sprouting from the floor the next season, but toss an additional 500 and you're good. Good memories. So I am not a lover because this trend needs to stop, but this still makes me mad. I can imagine how the fans feel who has supported Diablo because the initial one. That is same level bs if Sony would say next God of War is coming to Android and iOS and that they don't have any plans for console version.For Example if Rockstar made Red Dead Redemption 2 just for PC and it'll never likely to published in Console forever even though the game is Exclusive for Console, who do you think will be ass hurt? Just like for example Animal Crossing did anyone butt? No! As soon as they make a Mobile that is the way they promised because they'll released a New Animal Crossing in Switch..

True players are not just PC. I don't have any problem with this, as long as they keep away in the micro trades and loot boxes, than I'm fine. Diablo IV is one of my favorite games, and I think allowing other people to experience it to include devices that are mobile, is fine. How does it affect"me" as individual gamer? It doesn't, so allow it be.See I believe they're not out of touch. Their actions in this case was typical style. This was a calculated decision. The strategy was to have a continuous revenue stream for your Diablo franchise. Customer Fanbase and loyalty diminishing is an acceptable loss. They expected to have out rage and possibly lose some of the Diablo neighborhood that is OK with them because they don't produce any revenue. With immortal they will find the revenue they hunted and a client base in which they may profit from. And we know it's not just Diablo IV at the helm.

Rocksfir e mail awesome you get it. Diablo IV isn't the origin of the out anger and there are a few men and women missing the point. Cash or I should say a continuous flow of revenue that they have information to support they'll get was more important to them than coming out with an expansion or new game which would not get than that earnings source buy Diablo IV Gold. And here we have the wild Diablo 2 elitist in its own normal habitat. Diablo 3 has been an extremely good game on launch and is now the 3rd most purchased PC game *ever made*, so I am not sure how you folks still act as if you are the only people who enjoy Diablo, especially as you're the only ones who endlessly bitch about how"bad" it is. If you would like something like Diablo 2 play Path of Exile. It was literally made for people just like you.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search