LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Height of shower head?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.03.20, 10:28  Betreff: Height of shower head?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi,
Just wondering if there is a recommended height for a shower head? We have just had one installed and it looks abit low, but the builder is telling me that it is at the standard height, so was wondering if someone could tell me what that is.

Thanks
Tweety

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.03.20, 10:28  Betreff: Re: Height of shower head?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

There is no standard. Some people are tall some are small. Bad communication between both contractor and yourself. The contractor should have consulted with you on the height you wanted, instead he just guessed.

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.03.20, 10:29  Betreff: Re: Height of shower head?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Thanks everyone, looks like we are going to have to choose a different shower arm so that we can hopefully get the height that we want. I did ask him on at least 2 occasions about the height of the shower( before the tiles were put in) and he assured me that is was the right height. Of course once the shower arm/rose were installed he realized that it should have been higher. And now instead of taking everything apart we are hoping to find an arm that will work, without sticking up too high over the shower screen.

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.03.20, 10:29  Betreff: Re: Height of shower head?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hopfully this will work in our favour as we are going to ask if they can just upgrade the shower head for us to one that adjustable so we can play with the height ourself instead of making them pull down the plaster and fiddle with the pluming to change the height to what we had in our contract....

Travis
Mitglied

We went past our house yesterday just to check up on the progress of everything....

We made an alteration to our shower head height in our home as my partner is 6`4 and the standard level was 1800 (which was not high enough) so we asked to have it moved up to 2000 which was fine and it was no extra cost to us!

GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.03.20, 10:30  Betreff: Re: Height of shower head?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

ok so they said they would rather adjust the height of the shower head to how it is in our contract rather than install an adjustable one... seems to be a more expensive was of solving the issue :? doenst it?

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search