LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Spotlight – NOA

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Donald R. Simon
Gast
New PostErstellt: 14.03.20, 06:11  Betreff: Spotlight – NOA  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Our new Spotlight – NOA is a Toronto born Pop/R&B artist who has been flying under the radar until now. Things are starting to pick up for this young up and coming artist. After her appearance on CTV’s The Launch, we jumped at the chance to talk to her about her music. Check out what she had to say.

When it comes to music I tend to write about whatever is happening in my life at that moment. Strong emotions trigger my writing process and I use my lyrics as a way to sift through my thoughts and I get try to get to the root of why I’m feeling the way I am. Good people and good music also inspire my writing, especially in co-writes when we’re bouncing ideas back and forth.

I think the best advice for anyone going through a breakup is to remember that everything happens for a reason and the person you’re meant to be with will choose you the same way that you choose them. Take it as an opportunity to focus on yourself, learn and grow!
TonyBurgos
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.03.20, 03:10  Betreff: Re: Spotlight – NOA  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I love the music, regulary I use download mp4 from youtube for the best videos on demand.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search