LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Smartphones & Tablets

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
dsfhysdgfsd
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.05.20, 14:19  Betreff: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Android Forums is associated with renowned tech blog Phandroid. You will find solutions to most of the common issues here as this forum is well considered to be one of the most active ones. It has very broad set of handset specific twerks and tweaks. The forum’s interface is quite minimalist compared to others like XDA Developers. The heap of android goodness over this forum helps it make it to the top android forums list.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
sdfgfdgygfyug
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.05.20, 15:49  Betreff: Re: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

It is universally acknowledged that being active in the forums is one of the best ways to keep pace with the advancements in the tech world. Apart from these top android forums, there are plenty of other android forums available online (just google’em!). I created this list because I could find the above ones more than sufficient for solving my questions. With such a huge community at its support, No wonder android has bright future! If you feel more forums can be added to this post then feel free to share links in the comment section below!

werfterrewr
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.05.20, 15:49  Betreff: Re: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This has allowed variants of Android to be developed on a range of other electronics, such as game consoles, digital cameras, PCs and others, each with a specialized user interface. Some well known derivatives include Android TV for televisions and Wear OS for wearables, both developed by Google.

dsfhysdgfsd
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.05.20, 15:50  Betreff: Re: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Android has been the best-selling OS worldwide on smartphones since 2011 and on tablets since 2013. As of May 2017, it has over two billion monthly active users, the largest installed base of any operating system, and as of January 2020, the Google Play Store features over 2.9 million apps.

sdfgfdgygfyug
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.05.20, 15:50  Betreff: Re: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Android Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California, in October 2003 by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick Sears, and Chris White. Rubin described the Android project as "tremendous potential in developing smarter mobile devices that are more aware of its owner's location and preferences. The early intentions of the company were to develop an advanced operating system for digital cameras, and this was the basis of its pitch to investors in April 2004.

werfterrewr
Mitglied

The company then decided that the market for cameras was not large enough for its goals, and by five months later it had diverted its efforts and was pitching Android as a handset operating system that would rival Symbian and Microsoft Windows Mobile. Rubin had difficulty attracting investors early on, and Android was facing eviction from its office space. Steve Perlman, a close friend of Rubin, brought him $10,000 in cash in an envelope, and shortly thereafter wired an undisclosed amount as seed funding. Perlman refused a stake in the company, and has stated "I did it because I believed in the thing, and I wanted to help Andy.

lilyjohnson
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 05.05.20, 14:09  Betreff: Re: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Thank you very much for providing important information for me because I work as a writer free case brief example example at exclusive paper service. The exclusive writing and research services provided by Exclusive-Paper.com are entirely customer-focused. Our highest priority is ensuring customers are fully satisfied.

werfterrewr
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 06.05.20, 17:42  Betreff: Re: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The sharpest method to figure out how to hack a Gmail account includes the utilization of a keylogger. In a perfect world, a keylogger is a committed application that continues running out of sight and records all the keystrokes that are composed on the gadget. Accordingly, when the other client would enter their Gmail account qualifications, the keylogger will record it and will tell you. Here are the two most trusted keylogger applications that you can take a stab at Android or iOS.
http://ifonespy.com/whatsapp-spy/

ariana pham
Gast
New PostErstellt: 08.05.20, 03:33  Betreff: Re: Smartphones & Tablets  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I found a great web on the net. I would recommend everyone surfing the site!
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search