Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
WanSko
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.03.21, 14:12     Betreff: Chicks-with-dicks, Love 'em or hate 'em? Antwort mit Zitat  

Mit dem Rucksack nach Indien
So, after re-threading the legs/legs / chicks with their wild pranks or reunions, as promised, here's a thread that will try to cut new threads to be produced, and fancoshart every two weeks, as it seems. Because people understand that they do not just connect the topic and talk about what they wanted (the latter is much less common) and continue to argue. Look at this! Trying to imagine how unnecessary and both fans the opportunity Vratsa, here we are. I hope that this mod will be fixed, and we will forever use the forum less often unnecessarily. Fingers crossed! * toes*

First of all, let me highlight some terms that we all had in our common vocabulary... However, the apparent similarity to my consciousness is very different, whether I'm right or wrong, that's how it works in my head...

Kutanari: A woman who works the clitoris or the callosum, grows her vagina, they are both partially or fully functional with the breed approach. In some extreme cases, they have all three cocks, balls, and pussy underneath.

Transsexual: in a woman, this is not typical of the vagina, but instead there is a penis and folds. Coarser sprouts to the trangender, as, in fact, the breast.

This mess has started, but I only have a basic idea of how things work.

Secondly, feel free to discuss or recall other hot topics or bookmarks. This would be considered undemocratic. Yes, but the purpose of all this is the CPPC .ki with the club members.

I began to combine my opinions and experiences with futo., as well as what I learned about the printing house with members.

Starting with what I was offered and started playing the rpg must Game WoW when I was 13, but I almost became part of the eRP community (recently darknest, despite having other WoW games as well), and around the same time it became permanent. But after that time, I was clearly overwhelmed with hormones and had to get over it, and I started looking for the illuminators (the person I could have sent so many people to jail when they were younger, xD), and for the most part I was found to be vanilla .nne things and robbed her (i.e. lesbian, etc.). and so on. D.) until I met a girl who was actually some very " ir " thing, there were "And" among them, but it was a sign.".

Too often, I've tended to almost lean towards the RP, and I've had the advantage to attach it to the RP when I was in some sort of drip breakup. This candy completely destroys all that is left of my innocence (my first experience in eRP was in Diablo 2 when I was about 12 years old, so I fully understood what was going on at the time when the relevant characters were my killers and necromancer), and the Box of I kinks And fetuses was opened forever. Over time, this person left me, but I began to notice that there are others like me. When I found Darknest, I also found Hunt.foundry, both of which I hid under the username (none of my four favorite beezwax, what was that name), and I found NWN2 and social servers.

For those who are familiar with the terminology of a social server, there is an RP server where people have signs of cybersis with other people. Up to this point, my biggest fantasy was that the day was at best a halo around, a halo around the idea, because I knew about gods and Dragons until I was discovered. While searching for these servers, I finally found my favorite high-coveted fantasy race, or a queue of people with no knowledge. I started drawing them quite recently in a responsible gender way (late 2010, 2011 in the beginning, I'm sure I see my first galleries for the exact position), and I love them very much.

At this point I stumbled with many unique footy / trance rumors. My preferred leg type, though, is a medium-sized large petu. ov, but a huge chunk, with a couple of heavy full of cum. Because I've never played a male character, and only recently did, and did, my first trans in NWN2, frow (my first transvestite was a black-skinned ogo called mevva, who had girls fed, impregnated, and enslaved. Like me, he would rather be around equal elves side by side), and while I was very much someone who was at his feet, because I never had a nature with someone who could shove into a boat.

Other things found in RP are trannies who look as if they could be very cute boys with almost no breasts. They aroused some interest in me, but for myself I am very good "in the scene". At the opposite end of the spectrum, I have met people who play an important role in trances with members of the TSSA .nmmi (imagine a piece of lss .ena), who like to do all the "insert" (imagine some of the softer sparrow construction, putting everything in the form of one to two feet in their mouth), and while this may be interesting, I think I need to do it, but if you are a medium or tall transsexual cumming enough and/or even fertilize my nature or stomachs with balloons with their wombs, or cum who are experiencing their existing anal sex, all the power is on it. I want a lot of cum ^ _ ^

For me a transsexual/foot is the epitome of what I love both sexes, crooked, helps smooth out a woman's body (sport or not, but up to a few positive results is desirable) and a nice pair of soft warm and desirable big penises with a nice hard cock, erect, glassy, a good pair of test formulas and smyrna after it even umyaya love me.

I've said this before, and "again, if they", people didn't have a sexual disability like I did. At a time when I go with the social wave to communicate with people (and with these easy ones .zlenme, abounded kicks in my generation and field), I find that guys look absolutely ridiculous in the types of t. Ann . If they are just weightlifters who drink juice, but they are usually done anyway. I may have seen a few bricks and mortar, but if the girl is a little plump (not to be bored, girls with hips wider than their heads and granny's terry-cloth wings let me shudder. Fat girls can also be that House needs love, but they get it from me, sowie), and it's also wear, wear, wear these clothes that suit her, she can be beautiful. I also really like the gallon, which is formed by two vertical lines, because they're starving when you need some meat bones.

While the children... The way they do it is amazing... The pelvic line, when they are on the abdomen, and how they stimulate the male breast, which has become slightly swollen... That's all... Central.

If my name was the girls ' favorite part, I could narrow it down. Women are equal to all their body parts. Its lips, chest, belly, thighs and waist, etc., etc., some parts look better than other ways of women.

Anyway, I'm getting a little off-topic... I recently found a role-playing tool for NWN2 that I really like male in trance (not that I fantasize about Yoi, IR port, but because it is unique as girls with the necessary equipment, fuck others to get their favorite favorite, knock it down with a coke or two before sexual intercourse) and draw it in the near future. I can't say I want a transvestite who comes to the guy when the guy wangles her, usually it happens when he holds the trash, her ass is lifted, due to whether she is standing behind with her legs wobbling and a dick to her face and chest. I'm very picky, I firmly believe that guys should get inside at all, and this is not sex. It's just my preference. In fact, when trannies get fucked in the ass (or trachatt ureth in the case of dullards) call, tentacles, people, or whatever else a man can think of, my gender.

I've always loved breastfeeding, and this is evident in my RP as most signs lichtanski požymių. Maybe I just want to breastfeed more.. It's amazing, not a way of achieving what's fulfilling (I hate kids, noisy, smelly, being expensive, and other notions of values in my personal life).

In any case, to conclude: please leave here ideas or thoughts focused on the members of the cppopka nariu here, I am interested to know that the likes and dislikes of other people are also one of the causes of this phenomenon. Don't think about it the wrong way, as trying to make people fall in love with kissing states only makes life worse. Anyone who wants to share with them the necessary experience of SPPO .kami-with their members, and how they grew up, loved them, how I did it, I'm very happy. Also, we think you'll get a lot of messages here, and maybe the mod will be sticky! Crossed fingers * fingers crossed legs*
Retreat
View profile send private message, messenger for MSN

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 180.688 von 216.303
Search