Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Smelly hair condition. I can't wash my hair in time. My head is already smelly!!

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Ginana
Gast
New PostErstellt: 14.07.21, 11:55  Betreff: Smelly hair condition. I can't wash my hair in time. My head is already smelly!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Have you ever? wash your hair regularly Plus, blow dry your hair until it's completely dry every time, never leaving your hair damp. But before long, I used to be soft and smooth and it was scarred. sticky It also has a musty smell. Made me lose confidence. If you are one of those who are facing this problem, there is a bad smell from your scalp and hair. Maybe it's because you have bad hair.

Familiarize yourself with stinky hair.
Smelly Hair Syndrome or Smelly Scalp Syndrome is a condition in which the scalp and hair are easily smelly even after washing your hair regularly. and take good care of the scalp Most people with this condition have a strong smell coming from their hair and scalp. The smell may smell like spoiled milk. wet dog hair damp old sponge Old shoes or socks, etc. Some people may have itchy head. and sticky hair together

Causes of hair loss
Smelly hair can affect people of all ages. This could be due to the following reasons:

The sebaceous glands produce too much sebum.

When the sebaceous glands produce too much sebum This makes the hair and scalp oily and absorbs various odors such as food odors, cigarette odors, car fumes floating in the air. So I stink faster than I should.

Sweat glands produce more sweat than usual.

your bad hair It may be caused by the sweat glands in the scalp producing too much sweat. Makes the hair and scalp wet and stuffy.

hormonal changes

stress or taking certain medications May result in hormonal changes in the body, such as the hormone androgen (Androgen), which is involved in regulating the amount of fat on the scalp. and hair condition When hormonal imbalance The sebaceous glands therefore produce too much sebum. until it causes my hair to stink

have fine hair

People with fine, fine hair tend to have more oily hair and scalp than usual. due to the large number of pores and sebaceous glands So it may cause hair to stink faster

fungal infection

fungal infection or known as Scalp ringworm (Tinea Capitis) is caused by zoophilic fungi that can be transmitted by animals such as dogs, cats (especially sick cats), humans, and objects. Most were born in childhood especially boys This disease not only makes your hair and scalp smell bad. but also cause hair loss

skin problems

If you have skin problems It can also make your hair stink. by skin diseases that may be the cause of stinky hair conditions such as

• dermatitis or seborrheic dermatitis
  • Scalp Psoriasis
  • Allergic contact dermatitis
  • Irritant contact dermatitis
  • Hair loss with scarring on the scalp (Scarring Alopecias)

other problems

In addition to the reasons mentioned above There are other factors that can cause you to have bad hair, such as your dislike of washing your hair. eating too much unhealthy food Use hair products that irritate your hair, such as those that contain silicone. The metabolic system is disturbed.

Headaches can be easily solved by yourself.
There is currently no definitive cure for stinky hair. Treatment depends on the cause, for example, if your hair stinks due to scalp ringworm. treatment of the underlying disease May make your hair smell better. But if the exact cause is not known You can solve and alleviate your stinky hair condition as follows:

• Wash your hair more often. If your hair and scalp are very oily, you should wash your hair at least once a day.
  • After washing your hair, you should dry your hair completely. Don't let your hair get wet.
  • Avoid using hair conditioner on the scalp. because it will make the scalp more oily The conditioner should be used only at the ends of the hair.
  • Use shampoo and conditioner with gentle formula. and does not contain silicone to prevent clogged pores
  • Do not use styling products in different forms such as gels, sprays, oils, as they will make the scalp more oily.
  • Don't scratch your head or touch your hair too often. This will stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more fat.
  • If a person sweats easily should wear airy clothes good ventilation
Avoid being in extremely hot weather.
- If you have to be outdoors for a long time Hats should be worn to protect hair from air pollution.

Resources :: ทางเข้าJoker

If you have foul-smelling hair, leave it alone. not treated or corrected Other health problems may follow, such as hair loss, or if you have tried the above remedies but your symptoms don't improve. You should consult your doctor in order to get treatment on point or timely.
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search