Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Wash your face with a shower. How scary, let's see!

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ritcha
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.07.21, 09:35  Betreff: Wash your face with a shower. How scary, let's see!  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Modern girls have a lifestyle that is in a hurry. Therefore, we are addicted to ways to take care of yourself or take care of your skin in a quick, easy, convenient and not too time-consuming way But some things cannot be overlooked. Because it can cause long-term negative effects such as washing your face to clean the skin. During rush hour or we want it to be more convenient I always wash my face with the shower while taking a shower, right?

But did you know that it has a more detrimental effect on your skin than you think? What are the consequences?

Cleansing the skin with a shower It's not very good for the skin at all. Because the strength of the water in the shower will destroy the natural oiliness of the skin completely. Especially if anyone has dry skin, this is the end of the news. In addition to making the skin heavier than before. Pores are also enlarged.
So if we're going to wash our face, we shouldn't be lazy. If you don't wash at the sink, use your hands to wash the water from the shower and gently wash it, in order to preserve your skin's health for a longer time.

Content summary: joker game

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
playsolitaireaz
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.07.21, 09:59  Betreff: Re: Wash your face with a shower. How scary, let's see!  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.
play solitaire

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search