LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Do you keep track of it?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Boriska
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.09.21, 14:21  Betreff: Do you keep track of it?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Because of the coronovirus, I am very worried about my health and it is very important for me to learn about new outbreaks of the virus and in principle about existing diseases, since I have alas been infected with this horrible virus. Do you keep track of it?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sku Tufik
Gast
New PostErstellt: 08.09.21, 12:19  Betreff: Re: Do you keep track of it?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

With the pandemic, I too am worried about my health and the health of my loved ones. We get tested for antibodies every six months to see if we are sick or not. Also, if there are any symptoms of colds, we immediately go to the doctor. Also we always wear masks, gloves and antiseptic. If our region is in the orange zone, we don't walk in crowded places, we don't ride in transport and so on. The children are still on distance learning from the beginning of the pandemic. We order deliveries and take cabs if necessary. If we're in a green zone, we take a quiet walk. I keep up with all the news about the coronovirus here copdnewsoftheday.com , and basically about other diseases.
Gast

New PostErstellt: 26.12.21, 12:30  Betreff: Re: Do you keep track of it?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Due to COVID-19 many students are facing these issues and it is good to find the best opportunities and that are required. When I used the military to civilian resume writing services I come to know that these ideas are good and help us when we use it. So We need to find the right choices and use it.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search