LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The best garden maintenance company in Saudi Arabia

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
hadekty hadekty
Gast
New PostErstellt: 20.12.21, 13:46  Betreff: The best garden maintenance company in Saudi Arabia  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

How many hours do you spend when it comes to gardening?

Gardening is a much loved activity but unfortunately, due to our busy lifestyles, not all of us have time to beautify our outdoor spaces. So how can we give our garden exactly the attention it deserves?

To make gardening smarter, Gardena suggested 10 tips on watering, lawn maintenance, and weeding to help you see bigger rewards from your garden.

More than a beautiful home
10 Ideas That Will Beautify Your Yard (Without Breaking the Budget)

Play Video
quench

1. Keep the flowering beds evenly moist. Water once or twice a week.

2. It is better to water the plants in the evening or early morning, when the soil is cooler, as it evaporates less than during the heat of the day.

3. Avoid watering the leaves or plant heads to avoid mold formation, and gently avoid watering to avoid damage.

4. Try an irrigation system if you are away a lot. By controlling the water, they can regulate the amount of moisture in the soil so that it can let more or less pass through depending on how the soil feels.

Watering the plant.
the lawn

5. Protect your garden from hot weather - temperatures as high as 26°C will promote growth but anything above 30°C will stunt growth. If the temperature rises, avoid cutting the grass too short and leave it about five centimeters high, which will protect from sunlight and prevent the soil from drying out.

6. The optimal time to water the lawn is 4-8 am. Use a computer water control system to water your garden during these non-catch hours.

7. When watering the lawn, use 10-15 liters of water per square meter as a guide, and beware that excessive watering can lead to mold formation.

Lawn mowers: Shallow depth of field photography of a lawn mower front on unruly lawn.
herbs

8. To prevent weed growth, plant ponds densely to reduce the space available for weed growth.

9. Using mulch prevents weed seeds from germinating.

10. If existing weeds are attacked, remove the source. Reach the roots using a weeding shovel.
افضل شركة صيانة حدايق بالسعودية
danieldlayman
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 20.12.21, 14:24  Betreff: Re: The best garden maintenance company in Saudi Arabia  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I also like to do gardening a lot, I think it's the best feeling to october flowers when spring comes and see it grow. Sometimes playing games also makes me feel good, games like basketball legends make me relax, I try to play games to relieve the fatigue of the day.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search