Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Ryderer
New PostErstellt: 23.12.21, 09:23     Betreff: Should I drive from California to Texas alone? Antwort mit Zitat  

Bench Damen Fleecejacke Funnelneck, ...
I need a trip to Texas. I filled up the gas tank, and went to check the machinery such as: tires, radiator pipes,. I want to drive in autumn because the air is cool.

I used
mapquest driving directions to find the fastest route from California to Texas. And here is my plan:

Begin in California. Drive for about 42.5 hours, then overnight at Sequoia National Park.
The following day, drive for about 5 hours, then stop in Barstow for about 1 hour. Drive for another 3 hours before arriving in Kingman. Stay for the night.

The next day, drive for about 3 hours before stopping in Sedona for about 2 hours. Drive for another 3 hours before arriving at Petrified Forest National Park. Stay for the night.

The next day, drive for about 3.5 hours before stopping in Albuquerque for about 2 hours. Drive for another 2.5 hours before arriving in Tucumcari. Stay for the night.

The following day, drive for about 3 hours, then stop in Lubbock for about 1 hour.
Finally, after about 6 hours of driving, I will arrive in Texas.

Since this is a long way, I wanted to stop halfway and stay at the hotel overnight. Can AI recommend me some safe and affordable hotels? I also want to calculate how much it will cost to drive from California to Texas based on current local gas prices and estimate my car's best gas mileage!

Plan any trip at: Google https://mapdrivingdirections.io/
!
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 150.111 von 216.223
Search