LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Types of chain block sold by Dongqi crane

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
tai tai
Gast
New PostErstellt: 12.01.22, 02:53  Betreff: Types of chain block sold by Dongqi crane  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Dongqi Crane provides a variety of customized crane services to the world. Among the lifting equipment sold by Dongqi, we introduce the chain block to you today.

Manual chain hoist is a simple and convenient manual lifting machinery, also known as “hand chain hoist” or “chain block”.It is suitable for the short distance lifting of small equipment and goods, and the weight is generally not more than 100 ton. Hand chain hoist shell material is high quality alloy steel, strong wear resistance, high safety performance.

The chain hoists sold in Dongqi are mainly divided into CB Type, VC Type, HS-Z Type, CK Type, HS-T Type, SK Type, and VN Type. These chain hoists are widely used, and we will recommend suitable types for customers according to different usage scenarios.

Types and Application of CB Type Manual Chain Hoist
CB series chain block is one kind of using simply and carrying easily manual hoisting machinery. It’s suitable for installing machinery, hoisting up cargo, loading and unloading vehicles of the factory, the mine, the construction site, the agricultural production as well as the wharf, the dock, the warehouse. Especially regarding open-air and non-power source work, CB chain hoist has its important function.

CB series chain block can be used with all kinds of manual single-track driving vehicles, which can be used in single rail overhead transportation, manual single-beam bridge crane and cantilever crane.

CB type manual chain hoist is divided to CB-I series and CB-II series

cb-manual-chain-hoist-introduction.jpg

CB-I Type Manual Chain Hoist Design Drawing
cb-i-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

CB-II Type Manual Chain Hoist Design Drawing
cb-ii-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

CB-I Main Performance and Technical Specification
cb-i-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

CB-II Main Performance and Technical Specification
cb-ii-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

VC Type Manual Chain Hoist
VC type manual chain hoist is divided into VC-A type and VC-B type.

VC-A Type Manual Chain Hoist Design Drawing
vc-a-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

VC-A Type Manual Chain Hoist Characteristics
Anti-external impact of the gear box and outer cover
Double outer cover to keep out rain and dust
Safe and reliable braking performance (mechanical clutch)
Double pawl spring, the hoist durability enhancement
Hooks for strength and practicality
High precision toughness gear
Load chain guide mechanism, finely fabricated from wrought iron
High strength load chain
VC-A Type Main Performance and Technical Specification
vc-a-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

VC-B Type Manual Chain Hoist Design Drawing
vc-b-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

VC-B Type Manual Chain Hoist Characteristics
Double pawls automatic anti-failure brake mechanism for safety operation
Durable friction disc with longer life
Unique design of the chain guide wheel
Heat treated wall panels, various gears and long and short shafts have higher strength
Hooks and chains are subjected to quenching and tempering heat treatment
Upper and lower lifting hooks are forged and has safety latches
VC-B Type Main Performance and Technical Specification
vc-b-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

HS-Z Type Manual Chain Hoist
HS-Z type chain hoist is a widely used manual hoisting machinery which is easy to use and carry. It can be used in factory, mine, agriculture, electricity, construction site, wharf and dock. And it can also be used in installing of machinery, lifting, loading and unloading in the warehouse, especially suitable to be used in the open air and the place without power source.

hs-z-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

HS-Z Manual Chain Hoist Main Performance and Technical Specification
hs-z-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

HS-C Type Manual Chain Hoist
HS-C series chain hoist is the product of the advanced technology of the world in the form of HS-Z hand chain block. In addition to the traditional features of the HS-Z type chain hoist, HS-C type hand chain block has more small hand pull, high safety factor, beautiful appearance, more suitable.

hs-c-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

HS-C Type Manual Chain Hoist Product Features
Compact structure, light weight and durabl
High mechanical efficiency, small hand tension
Safe and easy to maintain
The distance between the two hooks is small, especially suitable for small working space
HS-C Manual Chain Hoist Main Performance and Technical Specification
hs-c-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

CK Type Manual Chain Hoist
CK series chain hoist is the product of the advanced technology of the world in the form of HS-C hand chain block. In addition to the traditional features of the HS-C type chain hoist, CK type hand chain block has more small hand pull, high safety factor, beautiful appearance, more suitable.

ck-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

CK Manual Chain Hoist Main Performance and Technical Specification
ck-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

HS-T Type Manual Chain Hoist
HS-T type chain hoist is a widely used manual hoisting machinery which is easy to use and carry. It can be used in factory, mine, agriculture, electricity, construction site, wharf and dock. And it can also be used in installing of machinery, lifting, loading and unloading in the warehouse, especially suitable to be used in the open air and the place without power source.

hs-t-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

HS-T Manual Chain Hoist Main Performance and Technical Specification
hs-t-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

SK Type Manual Chain Hoist
SK type chain hoist is a widely used manual hoisting machinery which is easy to use and carry. It can be used in factory, mine, agriculture, electricity, construction site, wharf and dock. And it can also be used in installing of machinery, lifting, loading and unloading in the warehouse, especially suitable to be used in the open air and the place without power source.

sk-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

SK Type Manual Chain Hoist Product Features
Compact structure, light weight and durable
High mechanical efficiency, small hand tension
Safe and easy to maintain
The distance between the two hooks is small, especially suitable for small working space
High mechanical efficiency, unique bearing structure
SK Manual Chain Hoist Main Performance and Technical Specification
sk-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

VN Type Manual Chain Hoist
VN series chain block is one kind of using simply and carrying easily manual hoisting machinery. It’s suitable for installing machinery, hoisting up cargo, loading and unloading vehicles of the factory, the mine, the construction site, the agricultural production as well as the wharf, the dock, the warehouse. Especially regarding open-air and non-power source work, VN chain hoist has its important function.

VN series chain block can be used with all kinds of manual single-track driving vehicles, which can be used in single rail overhead transportation, manual single-beam bridge crane and cantilever crane.

vn-manual-chain-hoist-design-drawing.jpg

VN Manual Chain Hoist Main Performance and Technical Specification
vn-manual-chain-hoist-parameters.jpg

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search