LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Air Force 1 LXX Glacier Blue To GO

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
PB11022Ss
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.03.22, 09:53  Betreff: Air Force 1 LXX Glacier Blue To GO  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hey everyone, after a few days research I was able to find my passionate footwear yesterday. Actually as a sports fans I always like to keep my feet adorn with new version of sneakers. Found a lots online. But a little bit confused should I go for it finally? Nike is continuing its new release one after another to meet the users demand. So, I think Nike Air Force 1 LXX Glacier Blue was another new variation of one of their greatest classics release. This time it got a white and light blue color combination.
Yeah, Air Force 1 LXX Glacier Blue is a light blue leather base with several white leather parts. The blue leather has a patterned finish which provides an amazing contrast to the smooth white leather. With the Nike logo on the back and the swoosh logo on the side, the innovative version of the iconic model is completed.
In a colorway consisting of only two shiny white and blue colors, definitely this cool sneaker can go for any outfits! Isn't it? What do you think?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search