Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
siren
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.04.22, 23:03     Betreff: For more information about Words of love for lovers Antwort mit Zitat  

ALPINA Erwachsene Skihelm Grap, Blac...
Words of love for lovers

Hold on to the scent of roses and its colors, and I love you with a heart you address, and I boil you with a soul for you and its humility

Send a dove of peace with its mouth a love rose from Al-Wolhan to the most precious and dearest human being
Morning dear and goat Morning love in every moment, dearest and sweetest of my dearest
O eyes of Maha, your eyes slaughtered me
I pass my thoughts to you, and my heart flies, and I say: Good evening, my dear
I love you, and I understand your circumstances, and my eyes want to see you

Morning narcissus and amber, a morning sweeter than sugar, screaming perfume and caddy, your morning is musk and evaporated
I love you to death, my dear, I love you with everything in me, I love you without all people and others, you do not wish me
And I will love others, and you know me, they said your name, I see death and I love you
Did you see the tree? His voice with the wind and how? This is my longing that asks you always with the voice
I didn't say I love you to compliment you or comfort you. This is the words of my heart and my lips uttered it

Despite the dryness of the dew, your flowers will not wither, oh love, truth and loyalty, I miss your news
What is your perfume? My father will kill me longing I can smell it and breathe in it and embrace it
I love you if my world turns against them I love you if my eyes bleed instead of tears of blood
My eyes long to see you, and my nose is tempted by your perfume, and my hands are embracing you
God, on the day I loved you, I kept seeing a picture that believed even in your absence. Copyright reserved

If I sleep, I dream about you, and if I rest, I think of you, and if I get upset, I bow down to your father, frankly, I will die for you
Hello, what the lovers ask for is 1000 kisses that I dedicate to my beloved who reads my message
If longing shakes you one day, and you do not see me, this message represents my tongue. I love you
You redeemed the sweet one who texts me, and he does not forget me. You redeem my soul and my eyes. Oh, may you be safe
I love you, O blossom of my life, O perfume of roses in its color, I love you, why do you not know and why do you betray me

Morning roses, morning longing, morning love and tenderness, a special morning for you alone, but you deserve it
I saw the thirst of wounds, you let my heart love you to reveal, but you left me with you, where do I go?
How much and how much we asked about you, we missed your prophet, my Lord and your Lord, and God loves you
The heart is calling to you and the soul after you is a mirage, all faces are absent normal, and your absence is torment
I know, my love, my time for you is always a few tricks, I am short, and my heart is about you, you are inclined

I give you a lifetime, and I apologize for the cheapness of the gift, as much as the sky is above the sky, but you have its stars as a gift
To you, dearer than myself, my greetings, if longing is a mistake, you are my sweetest mistake
No matter how much you are gone, I miss you, and no matter how much you stop, I need you, my life, my world, no matter how much you make your excuse
You are my eyes, I had love, an eye, you are my soul, my silence, and my inspiration, you are the only one who embraces my wounds
And I would love someone else, and you knew me, they would have said your name, I would see death and I would love you
I wish I hug you and the world stops for years and you feel my hug, my longing and nostalgia

I hear you walking in the middle of my heart and I'm crying out to you and people count your walk as my heart beats
A glimpse of sadness from your eyes kills me without a cause, and a smile of satisfaction from your lips, you will live my life forever
I wanted to let you know that you are: the most beautiful dream I have had, the sweetest chest I have held, and the most precious love in my heart I have ever had
You are all sincere feelings, love and elegant messages, and your love is the warmth of my soul, and in you is love that is indescribable

If I talk about you, what is in my heart, my papers complain of words of love, and my papers get bored of them
And I love others, and you know me, they would say your name, I would see death and I would love you
Don't be shy, say: I love you, I'm tired of hearing, please, my friend, don't be shy to say it
O bird, give salutations, and two thousand kisses are a gift to the one who loves me, who cherishes him from a sincere heart
Love made lovers die, and your love is my life, and if I had to choose a homeland, I would say your love is my homeland

If you had the largest scale in the universe, you would not be able to weigh and know how much I love you, my dear
I tried myself on the day I live without you, I found the heart that amuses me after you became crazy
Your memory is in my heart over the ages and your name engraved in me what a beautiful letter
I would like to be closer to you than blinking to the eye, and I am your eye and own its eyes
Oh, the heart of what is not shared by love and love is collapsing from above, the sufferings of its ribs

If I say I love you, I am little in your right, and if I say I will die in you, I will not give you all your right, I am all yours
My love, if a day passes and I don't see you, I look at your imagination, as if you came and watched you
The night comes and he asks me why I see you keeping me up, so I answer, I wait for a lover who is longing, so he sends me a message
I give you peace, what is promised, a bouquet of roses and a kiss, and I am waiting for a response from you?
Come to court quickly, quickly, do not delay quickly, I want to register my heart in your name

I miss you, O sparrow, believe me, O things without a thousand, and I turn around in my heart, your name is engraved
Do not think that this is the sound of your mobile phone alerting you to a message, this is a cry for my heart saying I miss you
The one who loves you is difficult to make you. Your luck has given you a person with tricks that boils you
If someone other than me is a writer of you, with lines, you will see me engraved with gold that you will not erase by sea
Many others message you better than my expressions, but I don't think they have reached my love and appreciation for you

I am your heart and its beats, I live in the kingdom of your light, my love in you is constitutional, and I am governed by your remains
O cloud of friendliness, say hello to my friend, and tell him you see my longing for him as far as sight and as wide as the sea
You are my love and love without reasons Your love with my blood runs through my veins
I didn't see you, I traveled all the troubles, and if I lost my mind, I wouldn't like it
I love you and boil you, and I fear the world will forget you, and it will not make you ask about a person who dies in you

Good evening, dearer than expensive, evening saliva from your mouth is a solution
With the number of roses in Halkon who in every color I send my evenings to the most precious eyes
Long time or short, I swear to God I don't forget her, I love her oh my God, don't blame me
The evening of the precious and the word Hala, the evening of roses, and the great friendliness, the evening of longing, oh full of taste
I love my evening on the one who belongs to myself, who provided what is expensive, I dedicate my soul and my life

People ask me about the name of my perfume? With pride you said your breath, after my age

msry.org/love-words.html

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 133.062 von 216.325
Search