LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Joe Theismann gives Dwayne Haskins permission to wear No. 7

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
seestyle
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 22.07.22, 01:40  Betreff: Joe Theismann gives Dwayne Haskins permission to wear No. 7  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Dwayne Haskins has received the NFL seal of approval from a quarterback legend.
Joe Theismann, who led the Redskins to a Super Bowl championship, has Mike Marjama Jersey given Haskins permi sion to wear No. 7 for Washington.

Big nugget: Joe Theismann says Dwayne Haskins has decided that he wants to wear No. 7. Theismann has given permi sion to the rookie QB to do so. Told us he just talked to him on the phone.
Grant Paulsen (@granthpaulsen) Theismann wore the number throughout his career with the Redskins (1974-85), while Haskins wore No. 7 at Ohio State.
While No. 7 officially isn't retired with the team, Theismann is the only Mitch Haniger Jersey player to have worn it. During an interview withNFL Total Acce s host Scott Hanson after he was selected with the No. 15 overall pick of the NFL Draft, Haskins was reminded that the number was available on the Redskins' roster.
I got to talk to Mr. Theismann first before I get that number, . "We'll see."
On Monday, Theismann was asked on NBC Sports Washingtons podcast Tim Lopes Jersey how he felt about Haskins wearing the legendary number.
Im anxious to sit down and talk to Dwayne about that, Theismann said. Im not opposed to it. Im not saying yes yet, but I really want Guillermo Heredia Jersey to sit down and talk to the young man and get a chance to meet him. I know hes reached out and said he wants to ask me, so as early as I can get back into town and be able to set up an opportunity when he gets into town to be able to sit down and talk to him about it.

Dwayne Haskins, Jr (@dh_simba7) By the sounds of it, Haskins impre sed Theismann enough to earn his Austin Nola Jersey ble sing.
In 12 seasons with the Redskins, Theismann led the team to a Super Bowl victory forthe 1982 season, then brought the team back to the title game a season later, only to lose to the OaklandRaiders.
Theismann's NFL career was cut short after he Edwin Encarnacion Jersey suffered a horrifying leg injury when he was sacked by Giants linebackers Lawrence Taylor and Harry Carsonin a 1985 game.
Related Articles

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Esha
Gast
New PostErstellt: 21.06.24, 18:01  Betreff: Re: Joe Theismann gives Dwayne Haskins permission to wear No. 7  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

With Onstream, accessing endless content is as simple as downloading the app, searching for your desired movie or show, and hitting play. No sign-ups, no subscriptions – just instant enjoyment.
xsoso8
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.06.24, 06:08  Betreff: Re: Joe Theismann gives Dwayne Haskins permission to wear No. 7 o.T.  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search