BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
5 symptoms of pregnant women that are not dangerous for an unborn baby

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Autor Beitrag
Gina
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.03.21, 11:08  Betreff: 5 symptoms of pregnant women that are not dangerous for an unborn baby  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Pregnant people or mothers that all have worries. Because of concern for the baby in the womb But due to the strange pregnancy symptoms It always happened. Because the stomach changes both physically and emotionally Which is the result of hormonal changes within the body itself Let's see what kind of symptoms that often occur in pregnant women. But not harmful to the baby in the stomach, some know that you will not worry about it.

1. Urinating often
Frequent urination occurs since the beginning of pregnancy. And closer to delivery, the symptoms will be harder Due to the expansion of the uterus to support the growth of the fetus. Causing the uterus to squeeze the bladder to be smaller Therefore less water retention This results in frequent urination symptoms. To urinate often But the pregnant is absolutely forbidden to refrain from water As well as drinking as normal water and not holding urine Because it can cause cystitis symptoms

2. Vaginal discharge
During pregnancy The body will have very high hormonal changes. This change in hormone levels will cause the vaginal discharge to occur more than usual. The vaginal discharge looks white, odorless, no itching. It is considered a harmless vaginal discharge. But if the vaginal discharge is yellow There is a bad smell and itching occurs. Must see a doctor for treatment

3. Snoring
For pregnant people, snoring is another symptom that is very common. Because the pregnant person will have an enlarged body than normal. Make the trachea smaller The nasal breathing may not be getting enough oxygen. Therefore must perform breathing through the mouth as well Which snoring if you sleep well and feel refreshed when you wake up is considered harmless. But if you wake up in the middle of the night and feel like you have shortness of breath Shown that the snoring caused by apnea. Please consult a doctor immediately.

4. Abnormal sweating
Before pregnant, many people do not have a chance to sweat in a normal room. But when the stomach sweats more than usual The symptoms of sweating occur because the body burns more energy. For use in building the baby's body in the stomach and taking care of the mother herself. Thus causing the body to have a high temperature And sweat a lot to help cool the body itself Which is a symptom that is not harmful to the mother and the unborn baby in any way

5. Blemishes, acne, skin and dullness
Many pregnant people are concerned about the beauty. Because during the pregnancy with acne Melasma occurs on the face or dark circles occur in the folds and appear unattractive, which occurs due to the change in the amount of hormones within the body. In which the symptoms will disappear and return to normal on their own 1-2 weeks after giving birth to the baby

Game: joker slot

Symptoms mentioned above. It is considered a normal symptom that occurs for all pregnant women. So if you are pregnant and have such symptoms occur Please rest assured that this condition is definitely not harmful to the unborn baby.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 14:31  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

If it's not too much trouble share more like that. Tim Han Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 14:41  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. Tim Han Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 14:59  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks financial freedom

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 15:06  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Kiana Danial Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 15:12  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Kiana Danial Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 15:20  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Kiana Danial Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 15:27  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Kiana Danial Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 15:34  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Kiana Danial Review

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.06.23, 16:36  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily financial freedom

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Seite 1 von 2
Search