LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Adidas I-5923 Collegiate Navy/Active Red/True Blue

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
jsvtp5it
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.12.21, 04:24  Betreff: Adidas I-5923 Collegiate Navy/Active Red/True Blue  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Adidas Originals has released their Holiday Gift 2021 updated version of the now classic adidas Iniki Runner, known as the adidas I-5923.The brand new silhouette comes with the sam exact retro vibe as the Iniki Runner. This latest iteration features a textile upper with suede overlays, Boost sole, Gum outsole and tonal lacing.

For its first set of releases, the Adidas Sneakers White will come dressed in your choice of Core Red and/ore Crystal White. Both are layered in a mix of knitted mesh with premium suede overlays on the toe box, lace-system and heel. A full-length White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

The good folks over at thepickjoy adidas have been changing the game in the world of footwear. Their eye-catching silhouette, the Iniki brings together modern tooling with a classic appeal, and today we get a look at a new throwback rendition. Today we get our first look at The Adidas Iniki I-5923 Pride Of 70s.

This brilliant and clean looking creation features a classic look offering up an Adidas I-5923 Collegiate Navy/Active Red/True Blue upper with details of blue and core red. The kicks get a BOOST midsole while finished off with a gum outsole to further along its retro allure. The kicks are nothing short of clean and a worthy addition to any collection. Have a look at the new creation in the images below and head over to get yours at Afew immediately.

https://www.thepickjoy.com/

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search