Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Are you doing your makeup by yourself or go to salon?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Tara_wm57
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.02.22, 11:54  Betreff: Are you doing your makeup by yourself or go to salon?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Are you doing your makeup by yourself or go to salon?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
mila666
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.02.22, 12:28  Betreff: Re: Are you doing your makeup by yourself or go to salon?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Actually, I am doing a simple everyday makeup by myself, but sometimes it happens that I need to make a pretty and professional one for some event. Living in Mumbai gives me such an option, and I was checking https://topbeauty.in/mumbai/service/makeup which is a professional service where you can easily check various different salons in your location. There are a lot of various information that is updated really often, so you will be able to find something according to your preferences.

Andrew_Clarkson
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.02.22, 12:29  Betreff: Re: Are you doing your makeup by yourself or go to salon?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

If we are speaking about nude makeup, it is not a problem at all. I have all the cosmetics at home. But speaking about professional one, it is better to attend beauty salon.

twman19
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.03.22, 03:22  Betreff: Re: Are you doing your makeup by yourself or go to salon?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

持久藥
生精片
香港老中醫補腎丸
享硬瑪卡濃縮片
威而鋼
希愛力
joker
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.03.22, 12:24  Betreff: Re: Are you doing your makeup by yourself or go to salon?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I appreciate your quality stuff, that was really so useful and informative. ทางเข้าเล่น joker
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search