LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 07:49  Betreff: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great gift for a birthday party or even just for your own kids-- comes with 100 cards-- (50 double sided) with a picture and description of what they much find-- if you have a non-reader-- you can give them the easier cards and they can use the pictures to find the items. Some items are tougher than others- and i give those to my 10 year old.-- but the kids LOVED it! we also did the captain clean-up round at the end- and bam- all the mess was cleaned up. great game for inside, rainy day, i'm bored, etc

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 07:50  Betreff: Re: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical of how entertaining this could be, but wow, my 7 year old plays it for hours by herself! She loves pickign cards and finding the items around the house (then putting them back!!). Not good for kids that don't live in your house - it's a race to find stuff like 'find something green" or "find something soft" - so not fair game for kids outside the house, but it would be great for siblings.

Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 07:50  Betreff: Re: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Got this to play with the family over Thanksgiving because I have enjoyed playing Cards Against Humanity with adults before. The group consisted of two adults (one early 30's, one late 30's) and two kids (boy 11, girl 9). It was clear to see the difference in humor between the adults and kids, but that did not stop any of us from laughing our heads off. We must have played for a few hours, honestly I am not sure because we just kept going and going, laughing more and more. There were small giggles, loud laughs, unstoppable laughs, and literally tear induced laughs. This is a definite keeper for our family gatherings. Can't wait to play it again!

GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 07:55  Betreff: Re: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

One of our new family favorites. We play the adult version of this with our adult kids and adult cousins, etc. so the kids were excited when they were “allowed” to play this with the family. We’ve played several times since it’s arrived and it’s the perfect addition to your game closet. Well made in a very sturdy box. Easy to learn and play. You can also play just a quick game, if you’d like which is a bonus for our busy family.

Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 07:55  Betreff: Re: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Yes, this is a rip-off of cards against humanity, but one that works for and appeals to kids. Like the original, it is irreverent at times (if your child likes bodily function jokes as much as mine do). The whole family had a great time with this on a long road trip. It was our go-to game and the kids couldn't get enough of it.

Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 07:56  Betreff: Re: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

this game is basically a clean game of "cards against humanity" or simuler to a "apples to apples game" making it good family game with kids 8 and up i would say, basically the kiddos just need to know how to read. we plaid this as a family when the (extended family / inlaws where visiting a few days) with ages from 4 to 53 the 4yr old plaid on a team with her mom. It was a huge hit for all. Will say it has words in it that you may not want your kids to hear/use not bad words just not always the most proper things to talk about like "poop" and "diarrhea" we did remove some of those cards as we just do not think its appropriate for our younger son as he doesn't know when he should/shouldn't use those words (like at the dinner table). just wish we would have known before he heard them and thought they were funny and ok to use...

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 09:46  Betreff: Re: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

If you’re looking for a classic, with a twist, these ideas are pure gold! You’ll be able to keep your setup and supplies super simple with classic scavenger hunt ideas for kids. There are so many different fun scavenger hunt ideas for kids, but these are some of our absolute favorites ways to search and learn together!

heenacruzl
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.02.20, 08:03  Betreff: Re: Balinese scavenger hunt, ideas please  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Your posts has very useful for me. I'll save it to reference.
XRacer

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search