LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Going For Your Dream Vs "Covering Your Behind"

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
jeromeprincy
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 06.03.20, 06:45  Betreff: Going For Your Dream Vs "Covering Your Behind"  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Fear of the unknown -- This type of fear manifests  Raikov Effect Review  itself as needless worry about all of the bad things that could happen if you decide to make a change in your life. Fear of loss -- This type of fear is related to the potential pain associated with no longer having something or someone of emotional significance to you. Fear of death -- The ultimate fear of the unknown. What will happen once our spirits leave our bodies?

By identifying your fear, you are more than half way to conquering it. Here is my four step plan for conquering your fears: Identify what you fear. Use the list above to figure out why you're afraid. Is it fear of failure? Is it fear of making the wrong decision? Is it fear of a lost opportunity? Are you afraid that you aren't up to task? Once you identify the reason behind your fear, you are well on the way to overcoming it.

Admit your fears. It's OK to be afraid. You wouldn't be human if you were never afraid. A common definition of courage is the ability to feel fear and still do what you need to do regardless. In 1988, I faced a very frightening decision. Should I stay in a comfortable but ultimately unsatisfying job with a large corporation, or should I start my own business? I was afraid of failing. Failing meant that I would lose my savings and have to start over again, looking for a job in another corporation. However, once I identified and admitted my fear, I was able to take the next step -- acceptance.

untappedreviews.com/raikov-effect-review/

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search