LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Korpisalo, Kings empty Canucks to keep up in Pacific Department

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
LowthersGentry
Gast
New PostErstellt: 08.01.24, 02:47  Betreff: Korpisalo, Kings empty Canucks to keep up in Pacific Department  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

LOS ANGELES Joonas Korpisalo made 20 saves, and the Los Angeles Kings kept up in the Pacific Department with a 3 0 win versus the Vancouver Canucks at Crypto. com Sector on Monday. Los Angeles continued to be 2 factors in advance of the Seattle Kraken for third in the Pacific. Seattle, which won 4 1 at the Arizona Coyotes on Monday, has a game in hand. It was Korpisalo's very first shutout of the season and 4th in the NHL. "I felt quite good, and the individuals allow me see the puck, and my task is to take treatment of the rest," said Korpisalo, that is 6 3 1 in 10 video games with the Kings after being acquired along with Vladislav Gavrikov in a profession with the Columbus Blue Jackets on March 1 for Jonathan Quick and 2 NHL Draft picks. Gavrikov, Arthur Kaliyev and Drew Doughty scored for the Kings 46 25 10, who had lost 3 straight and 5 of 7 2 5 0 Phillip Di Giuseppe Jersey. "We were limited defensively," claimed Los Angeles forward Phillip Danault, that had a help. "It's the ideal time of the year, that's for sure. We wish to maintain building, obviously. " VAN LAK: Korpisalo locks out Canucks with 20 conserves Collin Delia permitted two goals on 27 shots for the Canucks 36 37 7. "Simply the goals really did not come tonite," Vancouver onward Sheldon Dries said. "Give their goalkeeper credit score, he played well There's power to go around. We simply got to discover a means to exploit. "Kaliyev provided the Kings a 1 0 lead at 15:13 of the second period when he followed up his own shot to score five hole. Gavrikov made it 2 0 at 4:03 of the third period. Trevor Moore forced a turn over in the offensive zone prior to discovering Gavrikov in the port for a wrist shot. It was his 3rd objective in 19 games with Los Angeles. "I assume he's still finding himself as a [defenseman]," Danault stated of Gavrikov. "He recognizes he can bring extra, like he's doing now, which is awesome. Defensively, his stick is simply outstanding. Signing up with the attack like that and racking up objectives is big for us. " VAN LAK: Gavrikov hides Moore's feed in the 3rd Doughty scored a vacant web goal at 18:23 for the 3 0 last. "I believed our defense was rather strong," Delia stated Daimon Gardner Jersey. "We had great framework, excellent interaction. We had good pressure, likelihoods. It simply really did not fall for us tonight, regrettably. "NOTES: The Kings went 26 11 4 in your home this season, tying their franchise record for wins on home ice. They also had 26 home wins in 1990 91, 2005 06 and 2015 16. Los Angeles defenseman Mikey Anderson was plus 1 in 23:52 of ice time after missing out on 5 games with an undisclosed injury. Doughty has actually racked up 6 goals in his past 14 video games. He got to 50 factors 9 goals, 41 aids for the fourth time, tying Rob Blake and Steve Duchesne for the majority of such periods by a Kings defenseman.

Canucks Store
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search