LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Madrid Metro Single Journey

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.02.20, 10:28  Betreff: Madrid Metro Single Journey  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hey there, I am visiting Madrid next month and have been googling their metro system yet cannot find any information as to what the single ticket journey entails - is it confined to a single journey on only one metro line, meaning that you would need several single tickets if you were travelling to somewhere that required a few changes on the metro, or does it mean you can interchange as many times you wish until you reach your destination. Any clarification would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.02.20, 10:30  Betreff: Re: Madrid Metro Single Journey  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I bought this as a gift, so I can't personally attest to its function. It appears to be the great quality you expect of Moleskine. I bought it for my dad who travels a lot, and has a big upcoming trip. It seems well organized and I like the feature that allows you to print itinerary and keep it all contained neatly in one space. Hopefully he finds it helpful

Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.02.20, 10:30  Betreff: Re: Madrid Metro Single Journey  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great book. Great size. I love the little additions they've put into it like the three color straps and the different sections. My only complaint is that they took up the first pages with instructions on how to load your pages online, etc.. That could've been an insert of some sort instead of wasting valuable real estate in the book.

Travis
Mitglied

Got this for a trip I took to Europe in September. I had high hopes of using it to log my thoughts and observations as I traveled around by myself. I quickly found that a small spiral bound notebook worked better for me. It was easier to carry (in my back pocket) and I could stick a pen down the spiral binding. The lack of something to do with a pen with these Moleskin books is a bit of a challenge if you want to travel compactly.

Jemma
Mitglied

This Moleskine notebook was purchased for me by my wife. She bought it specifically for our honeymoon to Mexico. I am not a Moleskine collector, but I do journal a lot. Typically, I find Moleskine notebooks too expensive to buy, and I pass on them for something more affordable. Owning this particular notebook as taught me a lot about the importance of quality in a journal.

GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

You will immediately notice a difference in paper quality. Typical journals that are purchased from Wal-Mart or Meijer have very stiff paper. You might think, who cares?! I also though this way. But after my first time using Moleskine paper, my eyes were opened to the truth. It is much easier, and tactically satisfying to write on Moleskine paper. Its softness offers forgiveness for terrible handwriting. Typically my writing comes off as sharp and scratchy on cheaper paper. I noticed immediately that the Voyageur's paper allowed me to write much more softly. My letters appeared a tad rounder and more readable, even after my hand started to get tired. This softer paper also gave me better tactile feedback. This is something missing from the digital age... even from the whiteboard dominated modern classroom. Much like dragging chalk across a blackboard, moving my pen along this paper was quite satisfying. I cannot imagine going back to the brittle, unrelenting paper of a $6 journal from Wal-Mart.

Maradona Jons
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.02.20, 08:29  Betreff: Re: Madrid Metro Single Journey  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Are you going on vacation to a bigger city and need some help plotting out your trip? Whether you are going on vacation in a big city or have recently moved to an area with lots of metro transit options, our metro journey planner can help you out. The only way you will be able to effectively use a metro transit system is to take the time use our planner. We take into consideration a variety of different factors when coming up with the best options for your journey. Rather than wasting time and resources due to your lack of experience with public forms of transportation, you need to take advantage of the metro journey planner we have to offer.
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search