LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The Dolphins have what looks like perh

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 02.09.19, 05:20  Betreff: The Dolphins have what looks like perh  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

aps the worst roster in the league this year http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-hull-jersey , which leads to talk that they’re tanking under first-year coach Brian Flores in 2019 and hoping to draft a franchise quarterback in 2020. But Flores downplays the extent to which his team is rebuilding.Asked whether he’s overseeing a rebuilding process, Flores said his process is no different than any other team’s.“I think every team’s rebuilding. That’s this league. Every team rebuilds every year because no team is the same every year,” Flores told NFL Media. “So the Patriots are going to be different than they were last year. So are the Bills or Jets. So is every other team. So that’s my personal philosophies. Last year was last year. This year is this year.”As for tanking talk, Flores is adamant that he wants to win, not earn the first overall pick in the draft.“I can tell you, we’re going to go try, gonna go out there and try to win every game. That’s gonna be our goal every week,” Flores said.If Flores can win with the roster he’s been given, he’ll be a coach of the year candidate. More likely, the Dolphins will suffer through an ugly 2019 season but start to put the pieces together in 2020. I can’t believe this year is almost over...wow.It’s been yet another fun year to scout and enjoy this great game; below I have compiled a jumble of notes and thoughts on a handful of prospects and potential prospects for the up coming NFL Draft.So, please enjoy this edition and feel free to comment below.Thanks for reading.D’Andre Walker, LB, GeorgiaIt was easy to spot Walker during the SEC championship game - he was terrific.However, it wasn’t just that game, he’s been great all season long - Walker has been an impressive prospect.He’s got great instincts Womens Charles Harris Jersey , very versatile and has great pass rushing skills.I also love his drive and hustle that he shows.John David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsJeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi St.Simmons is another guy who has enjoyed a fantastic season.To get right to the point, I think Quinnen Williams is the best guy I’ve scouted this season and Simmons isn’t far behind him.I think he’s solid against the run and his athleticism makes him a pretty good pass rusher from the DT position.He is a solid first round pick and an immediate contributor in the NFL.Vasha Hunt-USA TODAY SportsParris Campbell, WR, Ohio St.I have been a fan of Campbell for quite some time and he did not disappoint me this season.I think he’s one of the most dangerous receivers in the country and I obviously love his speed - especially at his size. He is an exciting player to watch and a guy who could immediate help any NFL team. Aaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsZach Allen, DE, Boston CollegeAllen is a guy who I don’t believe is getting enough attention.....and many people have him as a first round prospect.I have really liked the film I’ve watched on Allen this season.I think he’s quick, strong, great tackler, non-stop motor, hell of a run stopper and provides a good pass rush.Allen is a fantastic prospect and already one of favorites in this draft. Winslow Townson-USA TODAY SportsJosh Allen, LB, KentuckyJosh Allen is getting a lot of love right now and rightfully so.After I saw that he won the Nagurski Trophy I wasn’t surprised at all- he had a phenomenal year.For me, I can’t remember another prospect that I saw improve so much between 2 seasons.I am very impressed with Allen and see a bright future ahead of him in the NFL. Jamie Rhodes-USA TODAY SportsAlex Wesley Xavien Howard Jersey , WR, Northern ColoradoI’ll admit I haven’t watched much on Wesley - but I keep hearing nothing but good things about him and from the tape that I have watched - he’s an impressive guy.He’s definitely someone to keep on our radar.Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesCollin Johnson, WR, TexasI’ve written about him before - if you guys follow any of my work, you know how much I like Johnson.He’s been terrific this season and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him declare.He’s one of my top WRs in this class.Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesByron Murphy, CB, WashingtonI really like Murphy.I love his game that he plays; he’s a well rounded and tough CB that can hit with a capital H.People knack him on his size, but I see too much potential and skill to pass on him.I have a first round grade on him.Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty ImagesDevin White, LB, LSUI see greatness in White.I love it when you can ‘see’ the love of the game in a prospect’s play and I see that in White.His size does scare me a bit - mainly because he’s so stinking aggressive, but I see too much talent and potential in White.He’s had a great season and would be deadly on our defense.Photo by Jonathan Bachman/Getty ImagesHere are some other prospects that I have been impressed with:Dax Raymond, TE, Utah St.Nasir Adderley, S, DelawareDarnell Savage http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-raekwon-mcmillan-jersey , S, MDNoah Fant, TE, IowaTJ Hockenson, TE, IowaJuan Thornhill, S, VirginiaFoster Moreau, TE, LSUMarquise Brown, WR, OklahomaDavid Sills, WR, West VirginiaDaniel Jones, QB Womens Jakeem Grant Jersey , DukeEmanuel Hall, WR, MissouriCarl Granderson, DE, WyomingMax Scharping, OT, NIUAndy Isabella, WR, UMassRock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search