LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Yacht charter in Italy: Is it worth it?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Jimon
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.01.24, 17:51  Betreff: Yacht charter in Italy: Is it worth it?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I am planning a vacation in Italy and the question has arisen - is it worth renting a yacht? I would like to know your opinion and experience about it. What do you think about yachting in Italy? What are the pros and cons? And are there any trusted resources for finding a rental?

[editiert: 19.01.24, 17:52 von Jimon]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Horbido
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 19.01.24, 20:43  Betreff: Re: Yacht charter in Italy: Is it worth it?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

From personal experience I can say that renting a yacht in Italy is a great idea! I recommend you to check out https://yachtcharterinitaly.com/ This site provides a convenient tool for choosing a yacht, with transparent conditions and a variety of offers. The pros of yachting in Italy are obvious: beautiful seascapes, freedom to move around the shores, Italian cuisine within a few miles of you. However, it is worth considering individual preferences and budget. In my case, it was an unforgettable experience and I would recommend giving it a try!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search