LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
ht! Oh, isn't that a colorful arch

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.09.19, 08:21  Betreff: ht! Oh, isn't that a colorful arch  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The evening came, and the afterglow of the setting sun made a brocade, hanging on the horizon, isn't that a dreamy illusion? Under the radiance of the purple light, the sun completed its final mission and quietly retreated. I captured the last glory in this enchanting light Cheap Cigarettes. Looking down, I saw a slender sly crawling over my feet. There is a farmer: "Hey climbs the road, the rain falls into the earth." Yes, the wind and rain are coming, it is giving the sun the last chance to linger. Come on, it��s quiet at night. After all the lights were extinguished, the storm began its baptism of the earth. I don't hide, I don't flee, I sit on the bench safely Newport 100S, waiting. No sleep this night. Come, finally come. The rolling clouds are tumbling, and with the accompanying night, there is no fluctuation, and it is still quiet. However, under the calm surface, it accumulates tremendous power and is prepared to give the earth a powerful wash. The cold wind whistling, and at this moment, the dust was rolled up and they danced in the sky; they suddenly stopped and let them float. The flower can't hide its ravages, the leaves can't hide its sickle, and even the hard branches can't escape the broken fate. The falling petals began to dance in midair, but not the elegant waltz, but the crazy Latin dance. It swept across the country and was as heroic as a generation of hegemons. Is it the strongest? No, there is even strongerThe protagonist of the whole night finally debut! Oh, the mad rain! That is a water polo. Not a granule. No, it��s a bullet! They fly unscrupulously, whether it is tall and lush ancient woods or buildings that go straight into the sky, they must endure the hammering of rain Cigarettes Online. Can not stand, must die! Can be tempered, will certainly survive! The dense needle, pointing to the heart of the earth, let it be riddled! This is a bloody rain, and countless beautiful dreams are broken this night! Looking up, countless cold beads came to me, more than the order of neatness, the second from the sky. I enjoy the cold and pain silently. Come on, hurricane! Use your biting cold to blow off the weakness of me! Come on, showers! Brush your dirty body with your powerful screams! Come on, hey! Use your roar of roaring to sin on my sins! The storm was all night. I endured it all night. As we approached the early morning, the rain was getting less and less, the power of one night was exhausted, and the wind was stopped. The day was clear, the wet and dense fog gradually dispersed, and the glory of the rising sun rose slowly. At the beginning of the new day, it is so beautiful. The smile of the morning sun blooms toward me in the sky. The splendid light, throwing at me, has adapted to the dark eyes in the dark, but at the moment I can't stand the light of such light. This light is too bright! Oh, isn't that a colorful arch bridge? The colorfulness of the rainbow is the victory of life. It is thought that he has passed through the wind and rain, and will be colorful and blooming.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search