Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
would you like to try to exchange partners?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Saimon1232
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.08.21, 16:03  Betreff: would you like to try to exchange partners?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

would you like to try to exchange partners? how do you feel about such sexual experiments?
Apol Dase
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.08.21, 16:05  Betreff: Re: would you like to try to exchange partners?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

in my opinion this is an interesting sexual experiment but my partner will be against it
Simpapon
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.08.21, 16:06  Betreff: Re: would you like to try to exchange partners?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I think it would be an interesting experience
polikasd
Gast
New PostErstellt: 02.08.21, 16:12  Betreff: Re: would you like to try to exchange partners?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I like that there are so many vulgar people on this forum who are not shy about talking about their sexual fantasies. I dream of trying something new in sex. I watch people experimenting with sex on camera on this site https://anacams.com and I envy them. they get incredible emotions and sensations. my sexual partner is not ready for sexual experiments with me and it upsets me. maybe I should talk to him about this? how do you think?
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search