LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
guys, where to read about Normotim?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Alexandr Jesikov
Gast
New PostErstellt: 01.03.24, 14:34  Betreff: guys, where to read about Normotim?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Good morning! I've been looking into mood stabilizers and came across lithium ascorbate. Have you heard anything about it or know where I could find some reliable reviews?
keizerg
Gast
New PostErstellt: 01.03.24, 15:04  Betreff: Re: guys, where to read about Normotim?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat:
    Good morning! I've been looking into mood stabilizers and came across lithium ascorbate. Have you heard anything about it or know where I could find some reliable reviews?
Good morning! Yes, I actually came across a site that might have what you're looking for. It's called Webwiki and there's a specific page with normotim reviews https://www.webwiki.com/normotim.com . From what I've seen, it offers a variety of insights and testimonials on the effectiveness of lithium ascorbate. The reviews are quite detailed, covering both the benefits and any potential downsides, which could be very helpful for someone considering it.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search