VHDL-Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
what movie to watch in the evening as a family?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Alexandr Jesikov
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.05.23, 21:20  Betreff: what movie to watch in the evening as a family?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi all guys, who can recommend what movie to watch in the evening as a family?
keizerg
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.05.23, 22:00  Betreff: Re: what movie to watch in the evening as a family?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

And hello to you, well in general there are a lot of interesting movies, but that's just you need to choose, based on the interests of your and your family, and that you certainly no one but yourself can not advise) So I can advise you not to waste your time waiting for answers, they still do not help you, and immediately look for yourself here https://movieslist.best/ interesting movies. You can look at this huge catalog together and based on it decide what to watch in the evening. I hope I was able to help you in this matter. Good luck with the acquaintance and the choice of the film for the evening!
fisherrr
Registrierter Benutzer

New PostErstellt: 15.06.23, 08:10  Betreff: Re: what movie to watch in the evening as a family?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

We have a big family, and the kids really love watching March of the Penguins. It's a very easy cartoon, instructive. We gather in our big living room on Saturday nights and with big buckets of popcorn. And then, when the kids are asleep, we watch YouTube. Like the https://www.youtube.com/@bonussurfer bonussurfer channel. Very interesting and not long clips. Sometimes I like other channels as well.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Gast

New PostErstellt: 30.01.24, 09:55  Betreff: Re: what movie to watch in the evening as a family?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

You can access bollyflix 4u to find your favorite movies, isn't that great?

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search