LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
where to celebrate the corporate party?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
crowl
Gast
New PostErstellt: 13.05.23, 12:22  Betreff: where to celebrate the corporate party?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Colleagues, all hello! Please advise how to unite the team? I recently came to a new position, do not know anyone at all, but from the beginning I want to make good performance, and without a cohesive team, unfortunately, nowhere
keizerg
Gast
New PostErstellt: 14.05.23, 11:41  Betreff: Re: where to celebrate the corporate party?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

And hello to you, you're certainly right, without a friendly team work will not be carried out one hundred percent. Well you would ideally get to know their common interests and already from this start. Of course, if you don't have a lot of time for this, then personally I can recommend that you sign up for corporate cooking events in New York, and you can do it here https://battle-of-tables.com/corporate-cooking-events-nyc . By signing up for corporate cooking events, you will have the opportunity to build team spirit and strengthen relationships with co-workers in an informal setting, as well as learn how to cook interesting meals together and learn new cooking techniques and tricks. This will not only be a useful and educational experience, but will also help to strengthen the team, increase motivation and improve communication in the team.

dario hill
Gast
New PostErstellt: 23.05.23, 06:25  Betreff: Re: where to celebrate the corporate party?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Drift Hunters is a free-to-play online drifting game developed by Studionum43. In the game, players can customize and upgrade their cars to compete in various drifting events and races. The game features realistic physics and controls, multiple game modes, and a variety of tracks and locations to drift in. Players can also compete against other players online in multiplayer mode. The objective of the game is to become the ultimate drift champion by earning points and unlocking new cars and upgrades. My Website: Drift Hunters
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search