Der ULTIMATIVE LEITFADEN durch das
MARVEL UNIVERSUM

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
DER MARVEL NEWS TICKER

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Autor Beitrag
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 18.05.06, 23:47  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Ich habe meinen ersten Leserbrief an Marvel geschrieben

Und wehe er wird nicht gedruckt

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Lamond
Creative Head Of Checklist & Comicast

wieviele Comics: too many

New PostErstellt: 18.05.06, 23:54  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Vao

Welche Serie?

SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 18.05.06, 23:57  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Lamond

Welche Serie?

lass dich überaschen

du hasst sie im Abo

Lamond
Creative Head Of Checklist & Comicast

wieviele Comics: too many

New PostErstellt: 19.05.06, 00:00  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Lamond

Welche Serie?

lass dich überaschen

du hasst sie im Abo

Hier meine Favoriten:

Daredevil

X-Factor

Amazing Spider-Man

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 19.05.06, 19:18  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

über den bösewicht in Ms. Marvel 3

Trivia Time: The original idea for the GIANT SIZE story was that Traveler was a mutant with a time travel ability. His name was going to be "Rodney Traveller", because I am a smart ass and Rodney Taylor played "George" in the 1960 movie "The Time Machine". Well, in the book of THE TIME MACHINE, that character was known only as "the time traveller". Thus, the name Rodney Traveller was born. Upon deciding that it was lame to have him be a mutant, and that I'd get more out of him if he was powered by magic, he became a sorcerer. When Andy Schmidt suggested the name "Rodney" didn't really instill fear in one's opponents, I renamed the character to "Warren" for no particularly good reason. The last name of "Traveler" is actually a typo that got repeated enough times that it became his name. So, no relation to Judas Traveller at all.

Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 02.06.06, 19:13  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Ask Tom Brevoort auf wizarduniverse.com könnte interessant werden
click

Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 03.06.06, 01:33  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

In yet another link we have shamlessly stolen from Kevin Melrose at The Great Curve, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY's long time reviewer Ken Tucker takes an unusually peevish public jab at Marvel for their no review copies policy:

After a couple of months of frustration, I figured, Why not share this with you and get it off my chest? I started this comic-book review spot on the EW.com website in the hope of offering guidance and opinions on every sort of mainstream or small-press comic book in a reasonably timely fashion — i.e., the week the book under scrutiny is published. It's worked out fine with publishers ranging from DC to Drawn & Quarterly, with one exception: Marvel. I've interviewed Charlie Huston for his Moon Knight writing gig, but I've written only one review of a single Marvel comic so far — the debut of Secret War — and that's only because an editor here scored a copy and loaned it to me (thanks, Nisha!). As for everything else Marvel, nada. The behemoth company doesn't seem interested enough in being covered by a general-interest magazine like EW to send out review copies. So, just wanted to tell you, if and when I review a Marvel comic, it'll be one that's either on the stands at the moment, or a back issue you can find at your local comic shop. Don't like that situation and want timely recommendations? Please bombard Marvel Comics. Thank you — and now, back to comics reviewing...

Tucker is, of course, referring to Marvel's long term lack of comp copies, a policy that is believed to originate right at the top, from Ike Perlmutter. The policy doesn't extend just to national entertainment magazines, of course -- in the past, editors were known to go begging for copies of their books, and the talent was also lucky to get comps of their titles.

We hear the policy towards talent has eased up a little, but the review copy policy -- along with the "no conventions" rule -- seems to remain in place. One would think that as a publicly held company, Marvel's top brass might want to revisit their policy towards two promotional methods that every other company in existence uses, but that does not seem to be the case.

Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 06.06.06, 19:46  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Lions Gate wird kein Black Widow Film drehen

Lionsgate declines to make another crappy movies about a superheroine, drops Black Widow film.

IGN sought comment on this from the film's writer-director, David Hayter, who confirmed the bad news. Hayter told IGN that after Lionsgate dropped Black Widow, "Marvel and I then spoke to a few other financing entities, but I never felt comfortable that we had found a place that was willing to take the movie, and the character, seriously."

He continued, "I have put it aside until a reputable studio comes along, but in the meantime, I am heartbroken. I love this character, I love the story/world we came up with for her, and I sincerely hope the movie gets done some day. In the meantime, I am creating an original feature to shoot next year."

Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 06.06.06, 23:08  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Und wie vorausgesagt gibt es ein ask JQ auf wizarduniverse.com
click

Legacy

Administrator

wieviele Comics: 10.011 US-Marvels

New PostErstellt: 08.06.06, 22:35  Betreff: Re: Kleine News  drucken  weiterempfehlen

die Marvel-Zombies wüten weiter...

Werbung für Heroes Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73103

Zitat:
    Attendees of this month’s Heroes Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina will get their own zombified iconic Marvel image to take home, Heroes Aren’t Hard to Find has announced. Arthur Suydam has created a version of Captain America #100 in his acclaimed “Marvel Zombies” style. The poster, which will measure roughly 11” x 17” will be on coated stock and given away one per attendee while supplies last. (Note – image with logo placement is not final).

[editiert: 08.06.06, 22:36 von Legacy]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Seite 2 von 60
Gehe zu:   
Search