BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4
Autor Beitrag
taitai
Gast
New PostErstellt: 21.06.23, 03:57  Betreff: Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Cranes have a wide range of applications in the power industry. In addition to lifting coal and other energy sources for power generation equipment, they can also provide assistance for the maintenance and replacement of various equipment. Today we are sharing a crane case from a Pakistan power plant. The customer has customized a series of different types of cranes, including 20 ton overhead crane, 16 ton gantry crane, and 5 ton overhead crane.

overhead-crane-for-power-industry

Specifications of custom cranes for Pakistan power plants
5 Ton LD Type Single Girder Overhead Crane Specification
Lifting Capacity: 5 Ton Overhead Crane
Span: 19.5 Meter
Quantity: 4 sets
20 Ton LH Type Double Girder Overhead Crane Specification
Lifting Capacity: 20 Ton Overhead Crane
Span: 19.5 Meter
Quantity: 2 sets
16 Ton MH Type Double Girder Gantry Crane Specification
Lifting Capacity: 16 Ton Gantry Crane
Span: 24 Meter
Quantity: 2 sets
The Others 20 ton Overhead Crane case in Pakistan
20 ton overhead crane applied to Pakistan energy-saving equipment factory Design 20 ton overhead crane for Pakistani customers Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant 20 ton overhead crane used in Pakistan environmental protection equipment factory Technical characteristics of the 20 ton overhead crane purchased by a Pakistani steel mill customer Pakistan machinery manufacturing plant purchases 20 ton overhead crane from China Shipment photos of QN 15-ton overhead crane and QE 20+20-ton overhead crane sold to Pakistan in 2021 QD 15 ton and 20 ton Double Girder Overhead Crane for sale to Pakistan 20 ton QN dual-purpose overhead crane sold to Pakistan 10 ton and 20 ton Double Girder Overhead Crane with Grab Bucket for sale to Pakistan 15 ton and 20 ton Double Girder Overhead Crane for sale to Pakistan 20 Ton Overhead Grab Crane for Scrap Handling Solution in Pakistan Overhead crane for sale Pakistan
How to customize Overhead Crane in Pakistan
We are a crane manufacturer located in China, providing crane customization services to global crane customers. If you want to customize a Overhead Crane, you can leave a message on the website or email, tell us the following information, and our sales manager will contact you:

Lifting capacity (ton): __ ?( The rated capacity)
Lifting height (m):__ ? (Height from hook center to the floor)
Span (m): __ ? (Distance between rail center)
Lifting speed (m/min): __ ? ( Single, Dual, Variable)
Traveling distance (m): __ ? (The length of the rail)
Work duty: __ ? (How many hours a day? How many times an hour?)
What material to be lifted: __ ?
Industrial voltage: __ ? ( like :380V, 50Hz, 3ph )
Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant
mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 10:52  Betreff: Re: Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. BAM University

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 10:55  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily BAM University

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 10:58  Betreff: Re: Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. BAM University

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 11:01  Betreff: Re: Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... BAM University

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 11:03  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. BAM University

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 11:06  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. BAM University

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 11:08  Betreff: Re: Application of 20 ton overhead crane in Pakistan power plant  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. BAM University

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 11:15  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts BAM University

mrseo
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.06.23, 11:26  Betreff: shz  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? BAM University

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4
Seite 1 von 4
Search